Hot shakes tips please

My new premium shakes arrived today....I am VERY excited to have a Cafe latte this afternoon.......I really do need to get out more!

Any tips on making hot shakes?
Thanks
x

I love hot shakes ... even my economy ones taste nice hot! lol. I just boil kettle, let it cool for few mintes then make up as normal. Enjoy! x

Chloesmom, when you say 'normal' do you mean in a shaker? Any of the other new flavours taste good hot?

Only one i had a problem with hot was the economy mint choc one. Went all lumpy n had to blend it. It was horrible hot or cold anyway.
What bout the vits etc when its hot take it they r still ok? I always have my shake hot unless its strawberry.

I guess the vits etc are ok. They're fine being heated up in the soup and meals so I guess it's no different.

I make mine in a jug and use a hand blender. On CD they say not to use boiling water as can affect the nutrients. Not sure with the S&S shakes but i do leave the water to cool for few minutes just in case x

I'm gonna have the first hot one at work I think and I'll have to get the water out of the vending machine so it won't be boiling hot anyway. I'll need to use the shaker though so we'll see what happens :).

I'm gonna have the first hot one at work I think and I'll have to get the water out of the vending machine so it won't be boiling hot anyway. I'll need to use the shaker though so we'll see what happens :).

Do not use the shaker!!! It will explode! I didn't believe it when I heard that it did that...so I tried.....and it did! :D

Xxx

Yeah I know it explodes. I had it happen with the soup at work - really loud bang and made everyone jump :). Was just gonna hold the lid on really tight this time and shake very quickly before letting the steam out. Can't see how else to mix it up as no microwave or anything at work.

Would be ok for here (but I have an electric jug blender thingy here anyway). No good for work - couldn't use it in the open plan office and no kitchen or anything :(. I'll let you know how I get on with the shaker :D

Back