Hot shakes..

rebecca02uk

Can anyone recommend any shakes that are nice hot? Just had a hot choc and it was disgusting lol

I've had the choc mint which is ok and the choc orange but didn't like that one...

I can't really imagine the others are nice hot? (I don't like coffee so that's the cappucino one out too!!)

I have to have my shakes blended with Ice when cold...but that's starting to get boring too lol

Warm vanilla is like Horlicks - one of my faves :)

Eugh i cant do the vanilla tasted like those white choc mice you get in a sweet shop just melted..... Way too sickly.

I werent impressed with the hot choc to begin with but your taste buds will change.

I now cant live without the hot choc, choc orange and choc mint.

I used to love the cappucino with a spoonful of coffee ad now cant stand that.

Dont give up on them hun, keep trying them. x

Vanilla sounds right up my street then :D

Your tastes will change as you go through the weeks, so don't worry too much. I remember loving the choc mint made into a bar in the freezer, but after a few weeks I couldn't stomach it!

Chocolate is a permanent fave though :D

Vanilla sounds right up my street then :D

Your tastes will change as you go through the weeks, so don't worry too much. I remember loving the choc mint made into a bar in the freezer, but after a few weeks I couldn't stomach it!

Chocolate is a permanent fave though :D

How did you make your frozen bars? I've done that with the choc tetra but gone off of those aswell :( lol

How did you make your frozen bars? I've done that with the choc tetra but gone off of those aswell :( lol

Mix it into a paste, spread it onto some tinfoil, stick it in the freezer for a while and voila :D
Probably not recommended as one of your 3 though, since you'd have to leave it more than 15 mins.

i love the hot toffee and walnut also i sometimes half toffee and walnut and half chocolate hot its mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
im now going to order the vanilla tonight sounds YUM xx

I havn't tried any of the shakes with hot water but I have been adding hot water to my choc tetra's when I am at work.

I have all of mine hot unless I am out and can't get hot water, it warms me up, particularly as weather now on the decline x

I got the plain porridge x2 and intend to try one on its own and one with a bit of a choc shake in there :)
Gotta be pretty tasty...... Im hoping so anyway!

im away to try a hot vanilla sounds nice :):) x

tried a few hot. tried the banana hot last night- lovely.

had vanilla hot just now. it was like warm milk. not unpleasant.

chocolate is also nice.

Back