• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hot, sweaty & pregnant

libra77

Silver Member
BB, it is roasting. I had my middle son in the month of August and it was particularly hot that year. It just makes you feel so uncomfortable. I hope the fans are helping.

PS. Just noticed you are from Enfield, I was born there!

I really feel for you BB. Have you had a cool shower ?

Do you have a fan ?? If you have don't move from it.

With luck it will be cooler tomorow.

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Had a cool shower & lying up on sofa with the fan on but when u have an 18 mth old climbing up 4 cuddles it's difficult :8855:

Libra - where in Enfield??

Poor thing........... can you get one of those water sprays, they give off a very fine mist of cooling water. When I was getting flushes from the chemo they were recommended to me and were just brilliant.

libra77

Silver Member
Enfield Highway, off Hertford Rd (Addison Rd). Hope you can get comfy, it is really humid today. I remember my waters broke in really hot weather whilst walking around Paradise Wildlife Park in Broxbourne!

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I must try the water spray good idea

We just had a bowl of ice cream, strawberries with choc buttons on top not very sw but was yummy!

I've also made ice lollies just with sugar free squash, water then freeze lovely..

Hope you have a better day today B.B. and that the bonus is your car is returned to you........

xxx