Hot white bread weekend

Bige

My other half took me out on Saturday night to a Turkish restaurant and when I ordered, I thought I was being very good, mixed grilled meat with salad. Before it arrived though the waiter turned up with a basket overflowing with freshly baked hot bread rolls . The smell was fantastic, (is there a nicer smell than freshly baked bread?) I sat there and tried to ignore the aroma but it seemed like they where calling my name and and before I knew it I had dived head first into the basket and eaten more than my share of them.

I felt so guilty that on Sunday morning we went for a walk, a long walk for us, about 9 miles round trip. Halfway round stopped at a nice country pub for a drink and a bite to eat. I ordered the salad but when it came out, it came with a basket overflowing with freshly baked hot white rolls and once again temptation got the better of me.

Who ever is testing me and my willpower by sending freshly baked bread, Please stop, you have won !!

the weekend is gone, get back on track as of now :) good luck

wouldn't be Effe's would it? one of my fav restaurants

I don't know how anyone could resist hot white bread!

Yes it would, How did you guess that?

your location, its the only 1 I know of round this area and the description of the bread :D

Its a great little place and the most amazing value for money. I would pay loads just for the bread rolls ( If I wasn't on a diet ! :( )

yup, me too

i'd have given in too, i LOVE bread. I have had a weekend of bad but yummies. So back on plan today, it'll be ok.

Back