hour by hour Monday 20th Aug

Thanks everyone for your kind words, am feeling much better this afternoon. It really helps you feel better when other people care. My head is now clearing and I can feel my insufferably jolly self returning. Sophia-Jo unfortunately I do work but am able to please myself so can take it easy when I need to!! Well done on your fabby weight loss this week you have done sooooo well.

Love to all
Georgie
x

HI SJ - well done on your brilliant loss.

I am struggling a bit now this afternoon well from 11am onwards, on a half-day at work and so far I've had some grilled chicken and some prawns!!!! That was a wake up call I need to pull myself back from the brink as I feel like I could quite easily binge right now which would be really disappointing as this is my 7th day and I will get my final total for the week later today. (Come on Nicola you can do it - lol)

Sitting having my second shake and onto my third litre. I was kinda good though to as I braved Morrisons without eating or buying anything for me other than peppermint tea, which is good, this is the first time I have been in the supermarkets since starting the diet.

Why do we suddenly get these random drives to eat food !!! Although, I did feel hungry today which didnt help, although I have been drinking loads of water.

Also, tonight I am cooking my husband his fav and mine - a thai green curry with prawn and chicken!!! How will I resist, I also make the spicy prawn crackers with it. This is going to be a real test. Nightmare - my mum says let him fend for himself but I think I cant live like that for 6 months not cooking etc., as I enjoy cooking, I am just going to have focus on the cooking and not on the eating.

Just got back from my weigh in and I've lost 3lbs :D bringing me to 12 stones exactly. Now all I have to do is figure out what to eat this week (aamw) and try to at least lose at least something so I will be in the 11's next week which will make me sooo happy !!

Sophie Jo, you're my inspiration for this week after having such a fantastic aamw result!
:clap:

Spooks, you are doing fabulous....did you used to go to the gym before starting CD?? I wanted to join a gym but worried coz i'm so unfit and still very much overweight...with back problems etc... I'm worried that I may injure myself or callapse with only having 400 cals a day... I was planning on just taking it easy at first, even if I just walked briskly on the treadmill. It's £25 per month for a very local gym that my hubby uses and it usually pretty empty :D so I've very tempted to join.

advice from you would be great...
cheers hun
keep up the great work xx sj xx

Hi SJ
I only joined as a result of going on the diet! and very recently! I have loads of energy now I am not carrying a load of fat around with me!:D
If you join the gym, they will do an assessment and create a workout to suit you and your difficulties. Mine did anyway! Even 20 mins on the treadmill is better than nothing!!!
Good luck!

SJ - you are doing great girlie....

:party0019::party0019::party0019:

:party0011::party0011:

I've got my WI in about an hour and really not looking forward to it.

Jodie - I've got back on it with a vengance today - I've had just one Tetra, 3L of water and just sipping a Coke Zero because I'm feeling hungry but don't want another Tetra before getting weighed. It is so much easier at work. I'm anal about routine and I think work gives you that. I've really missed my DS today - I've hated being back at work... I felt physically sick this morning with the thought of coming here... Roll on 5:30pm - hope you've had good day girlie...

Everyone sounds like they've had a good day...

I enjoyed reading Sam's Diary earlier - it really was lovely... I read it all the way through inbetween answering the phone, dealing with customer enquiries and orders, running around after the MD and attending 2 meetings with him... Sam really details the highs and lows this diet brings - she really has got through some "Crap" days and is still doing brilliantly...

I've had a terrible few days but must put them behind me and crack on with my next goal...

Good luck everyone else that's getting weighed today - I promise to post later whether good or bad news...

H xx

hi guy s glad everyone s doing ok well done sj on your loss thats fab, just want some advice really when i first started ss i came on my totm and it lasted 3 weeks i stopped for about a week and a half and have started again this morning ,it s really getting my down and do know what i m gonna do ,i did have the coil fitted but that was about 6 months ago it has always been fine up until now ,sorry to be all down when everyone else is so upbeat

Hi Joanne

I had a really irregular time with my periods when I first started SS. It did settle down after a while. At the beginning of the year when I restarted I went through the same thing - even having a period that lasted 4 weeks! It does settle down eventually so don't worry - it's just really inconvenient!

SJ - WELL DONE!:party0048::party0048::party0049::party0049::clap::clap::party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038:

Hannah - did you read my post the other day about your mother funkers? I wondered where you were launching coz my husband runs a couple of bars/niteclubs

Well... my evening not much better than my day so far apart from seeing my handsome DS who I've missed so much today...

I put on 2.75lb tonight which is exactly what I lost last week... :(

I'm not surprised and it's completely my fault as couldn't control myself during AAM - really struggled with AAM and my weeks annual leave...

Have to put it beside me and get on with focusing towards my next goal... I'm determined to lose at least 3lb next week so I'm down to the 13st's...

I apologise for TMI but I think I've just had my worst experience ever of going to No 2's.... I thought I was going to die with the pain... What does everyone else do about this - I'd rather give birth to twins then go through that again... :cry: :cry:

On a more pleasant note... Jodie, I'm launching Mother Funkers in Rochester, Kent. I've bought the franchise and they're already running in Brighton, Cheshire and Farnham - check out the website Mother Funkers - Brighton early start early finish dance nights for women..

It's a wicked concept - an early start, early finish dance night for women that can't face clubbing anymore but miss a good boogie.. target audience is approx 35+ and I've been to the Brighton and Farnham ones and there really is no age limit.. It's a unique evening with mums just having the night off - dancing and spinning and gasing with their mates - I've had fab time at every one I've been too - just hoping Rochester as good a night... I'm working hard to make sure it is and everyone I speak to have been so excited about it and can't wait to get their hands on a ticket..

WL8S - I loved your diary and to be honest it made my day lots more interesting....

Anyway, I've done 3L of water, one can of Coke Zero, one Tetra and one Cranberry Bar. Just going to have an early bath as belly really sore and I actually feel very tired all of a sudden. Will have frozen Tetra later... Think I might try drinking black coffee in the mornings to see if that helps my embarassing situation....

Sorry to go on...

You're all doing great... I'm back on it big time...

Good luck with it all Hannah - sounds like a great idea.

Sorry you're not feeling too good tonight. I've also experienced really bad pain with the toilet situation. I've found it's improved abit by going on to 790. The extra bit of food seems to assist. It's still not great though - i know exactly how you are feeling:sigh:

xxxxxx

Hannah Im sorry to hear you put on 2.75lb, I can imagine you are feeling really down right now. I hope that the gain has reinforced your will to complete this diet. You have to stick at it if you want to reach your october goal. If you are 100% you will have a fantastic loss next week. Just keep that goal in mind.

Your motherfunkers business sounds fab. I really hope it takes off for you and gives you the opportunity to spend more time with your little boy.

Re the toilet situation, It may be because of what you ate over the weekend. Remember how rotten you just felt and use that as another reason not to deviate from the diet. Your tummy has been coping on very little this last month or so, so if you overdid it at the weekend it is bound to be a little uncomfortable.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

xxx

I am SO tired, I am off to bed with my toddler - how sad, going to bed the same time as a 2 year old!

Well done everybody for today. Sorry I am too tired to post to everyone.

Just wanted to say to Georgie - hope the headache has gone. Have you used those lavender cooling patches? They wont cure a headache/migrane but used in conjunction with painkillers, they are great. I always whack one on my forehead when I have a humdinger of a headache and they are wonderful. Also the lavender makes you drift off into a lovely sleep...:)

Nite nite all
xxx

I've just had a wonderful bath with my DS and bless him we've just gone through all the jobs he could do when he grows up... He said he could be a boss of an office and how brilliant he wouldn't have to do any work.... straight out of his mouth with no prompting, it was fab, has made my day and sums up our office....!!!

It was real quality time after a day where I've missed him so much.

I'm feeling quite exhausted so going to sign off early as well...

First day back to work I suppose, taken it out of me...

Nite Nite all....

H xx

Evening all Day 6 !! Doesn't time fly?

Getting weighed at noon tomorrow!

Been so busy at work today have had only 1 shake and 1 1/2 litres of water -got some serious glugging to do.

Just had a strawberry shake whilst my butterscotch blamange cools - I like them semi frozen,

Strawberry shake reminds me of that pink worm medicine I was made to drink as a kid!!

Hi All -

My final weight loss for WK 1 is 10lbs so very pleased with that, although I have ate some food today, so we will see how that affects things tomorrow - but onwards and downwards!!!

:wow::wow:

Congratulations Nicola - that's a brilliant loss - keep motivated..!!

Back