hour by hour Monday 20th Aug

Just got back from my weigh in and I've lost 3lbs :D bringing me to 12 stones exactly. Now all I have to do is figure out what to eat this week (aamw) and try to at least lose at least something so I will be in the 11's next week which will make me sooo happy !!

Sophie Jo, you're my inspiration for this week after having such a fantastic aamw result!
:clap:

cheers sweetie.
With going without FOOD for 4 weeks your taste buds will be on cloud 9 when you eat. I have eaten chicken breasts for years, with and without sauce and gravy but when I had plain chicken breast and broccoli (my fave meal on aam) I couldn't believe how gorgeous it tasted. you gotta have it hun, I ate my last aam tonight, four weeks of ss coming right up....:D Enjoy your meals hun, oh by the way,...I even came out of ketosis, I must be carb sensitive cos I didnt cheat, and I still lost 4 so I say JUST ENJOY YOUR FOOD.....go for it hun xxx sj xxx

Hi SJ
I only joined as a result of going on the diet! and very recently! I have loads of energy now I am not carrying a load of fat around with me!:D
If you join the gym, they will do an assessment and create a workout to suit you and your difficulties. Mine did anyway! Even 20 mins on the treadmill is better than nothing!!!
Good luck!

good for you Spooky, I take my hat off to you, I wish I had your energy :D you will be my inspiration to join the gym, I'll let you know when I join.
keep up the good work xx sj xx

Well the results are in, only 2lbs lost which I have to say I am disappointed with. I know it's TOTM and all the logic says it's to be expected but I think you begin to take big losses as given on this diet. Hey ho onwards and downwards and at least I am feeling somewhere near human again!!

Hope everyone is having a good evening.

Georgie
x

Hannah, try not to worry about your gain, you sound so determined to reach your goal and you are now ss'ing so you will get to goal, you know you will. I hope you're feeling better tomorrow.

About the no. 2's, I had a terrible time in the beginning of CD and started to use PYSILLIUM HUSKS, THEY ARE GREAT. If I forget to take them I still ok but can tell the difference so I try to take them at least once a day but preferably twice. I hope you feel better soon hun.

soul source for the both of us tomorrow hun...I'll be thinking of you.:hug99:
xx sj xx

Well done Nicola was a wonderful start bet your chuffed...:)

End of another ssing day...still going ok, water was a bit of problem today, but managed to get 3litres down.:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: Went into work again this evening so just got home, unwinding a bit then off to bed for me.:nightf:

Well done everyone getting through today...here' to tomorrow.
:party0011:

Good luck Luke for tomorrows weigh in.
Well done SJ loves your posts...inspirational.:wavey:

Well the results are in, only 2lbs lost which I have to say I am disappointed with. I know it's TOTM and all the logic says it's to be expected but I think you begin to take big losses as given on this diet. Hey ho onwards and downwards and at least I am feeling somewhere near human again!!

Hope everyone is having a good evening.

Georgie
x
hi Georgie, please don't let this get you down. My 2nd WI was 3lb and I wasnt TOTM, I was really dissapointed but lots of lovely peeps on minimins cheered me up and I thought, well.....look at the loss over 2 weeks, there is no way I could do that on SW or WW. You are doing great, TOTM is a real test on CD, you have done great and will continue to do so. Go and log your feelings on your diary...it will be great to look back on it when you're at goal. I've not read your diary yet but can't wait to do so. I started my own there today, been meaning to do it since day 1, so 5 weeks later I have finally started one. i hope you feel better most sooney sweet heart, hang in there.:hug99: xx sj xx

cheers Maggie xxx have a good one tomorrow xx sj xx

Nicola, super duper well done to you hun. forget about the grub, tomorrow is a brand new day on your journey to the brand new you.

Go for it sweetie xx sj xx:character00238:

hi Georgie, please don't let this get you down. My 2nd WI was 3lb and I wasnt TOTM, I was really dissapointed but lots of lovely peeps on minimins cheered me up and I thought, well.....look at the loss over 2 weeks, there is no way I could do that on SW or WW. You are doing great, TOTM is a real test on CD, you have done great and will continue to do so. Go and log your feelings on your diary...it will be great to look back on it when you're at goal. I've not read your diary yet but can't wait to do so. I started my own there today, been meaning to do it since day 1, so 5 weeks later I have finally started one. i hope you feel better most sooney sweet heart, hang in there.:hug99: xx sj xx

Thanks so much SJ, you always know the right thing to say to cheer me up!! You are quite right, 11lbs over two weeks is pretty good especially compared to other diets. You are doing brilliantly and if ever you decide to be a CDC you will be brilliant!

Georgie
x

jodiejojo, I too go to bed with my dd on most nights lately.

I hope you have a great day tomorrow, you're probably fast asleep now.

night night hun xx sj xx:)

Thanks so much SJ, you always know the right thing to say to cheer me up!! You are quite right, 11lbs over two weeks is pretty good especially compared to other diets. You are doing brilliantly and if ever you decide to be a CDC you will be brilliant!

Georgie
x

stop it Georgie, you'll have me crying:cry: :D
it's my pleasure to at least try to cheer my friends up, I'm so glad you are looking at this differently. You will look at your weight loss ticker in a couple of weeks and you won't believe your eyes...honestly babes, you are gonna be gobsmacked. You are doing sooooo well.
You always have lovely things to say too sweetie. keep up the water intake and keep smiling...:D

xx sj xx:hug99:

Thanks Tara, I know you're right and it's good to hear you had the same thing too especially as you have done so well with your weight loss. I have decided to be positive, like you say 2lb is 2lb less than last week.

Thanks again
Georgie
x

Back