• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hour by hour.... the next chapter!!!!

Kath

Water water everywhere
Morning all!!!
Another day, no cheating!!!!
Got to take my youngest for her nursery visit today as she starts in september!:eek: So thats some temptation gone!!!
Need to stick with it!
I might ramble again today!!!:D:D:D
Spook you star! You WILL do it today too - I have faith ;)

Good morning!
I am not having an official weigh in till a week on sunday :eek: as my CDC is on holiday
Unoficially I have shifted another 5 pounds so half of what I want to lose while he is away has gone :D
The discipline of this thread is helping me I think :D:D:D

Nessa

Silver Member
I did it!

Yesterday, I was having a really bad day and was so tempted just to give it all up, however I didn't give in to temptation, drunk lots of water and had my three shakes, by the time I had my 2nd shake I was not at all hungry and it was only day one of ss. so day two now, and not even at all hungry how weird is that? I am going to spread the shakes out like I did yesterday and only have them when I am really hungry. My weigh in is today at 11.00am, I think I have put some on being that I started my period yesterday.

Good Luck to everyone today, we can do this!!!

My weigh in happens at about half 3 in the afternoon, so I have my morning shake, my lunch soup (which I usually split) and about a litre of water. On the way back from weigh in then I have more water but the first thing I usually ask Counsellor for is a lend of their loo!!!

Ready for the new day! no cheating at all for me,even though i have not cheated the scales aint moving and boy is that getting on my last nerves.

I'm not even going to be tempted, i don't even want the shakes as they seem like too much( but i know i must) I'm in full ketosis so i'm well happy about that.

Enjoy your day ladies and good luck!
WE CAN DO THIS

Nessa

Silver Member
lol @ moving in with each other great idea then all we can have in the house is shakes and no food, that way we wont be tempted as there will be nothing to tempts us

I think we all need to move in together .I need my mouth wired ha ha xx
that would make a brilliant TV programme, and far more entertaining than Big Brother.

Day 4 in the CD House.....

You are all doing fab ladies.

Aussie, this is for you for eating the popcorn:whoopass: you naughty girl!! at least it wasnt the whole bucket of popcorn though and Im sure a handful wont have done too much damage.