Hour by hour.... the next chapter!!!!

Morning all!!!
Another day, no cheating!!!!
Got to take my youngest for her nursery visit today as she starts in september!:eek: So thats some temptation gone!!!
Need to stick with it!
I might ramble again today!!!:D:D:D

Spook you star! You WILL do it today too - I have faith ;)

Good morning!
I am not having an official weigh in till a week on sunday :eek: as my CDC is on holiday
Unoficially I have shifted another 5 pounds so half of what I want to lose while he is away has gone :D
The discipline of this thread is helping me I think :D:D:D

I did it!

Yesterday, I was having a really bad day and was so tempted just to give it all up, however I didn't give in to temptation, drunk lots of water and had my three shakes, by the time I had my 2nd shake I was not at all hungry and it was only day one of ss. so day two now, and not even at all hungry how weird is that? I am going to spread the shakes out like I did yesterday and only have them when I am really hungry. My weigh in is today at 11.00am, I think I have put some on being that I started my period yesterday.

Good Luck to everyone today, we can do this!!!

My weigh in happens at about half 3 in the afternoon, so I have my morning shake, my lunch soup (which I usually split) and about a litre of water. On the way back from weigh in then I have more water but the first thing I usually ask Counsellor for is a lend of their loo!!!

Ready for the new day! no cheating at all for me,even though i have not cheated the scales aint moving and boy is that getting on my last nerves.

I'm not even going to be tempted, i don't even want the shakes as they seem like too much( but i know i must) I'm in full ketosis so i'm well happy about that.

Enjoy your day ladies and good luck!
WE CAN DO THIS

morning! must be a Thursday thing as I am knackered too!

I went really well yesterday until I went to the movies with my OH and had a handful of popcorn... purly out of habit! i wasn't even hungry for it :(

so back on the straight and narrow for me :(

I think we all need to move in together .I need my mouth wired ha ha xx

that would make a brilliant TV programme, and far more entertaining than Big Brother.

Day 4 in the CD House.....

You are all doing fab ladies.

Aussie, this is for you for eating the popcorn:whoopass: you naughty girl!! at least it wasnt the whole bucket of popcorn though and Im sure a handful wont have done too much damage.

Back