HOUR BY HOUR Thursday 30th August

Georgie, don't worry, that's what we're here for!

I've already had a moan this morning so feel free!

I've made it past 11am - starving though! Can't wait until lunch at 12.30pm.

Gotta go because I'm not even supposed to be on here!!!!!

:party0019::party0019::party0019:

WELL DONE SAM - WOW, that is excellent[/COLOR]

Unfortunately I didn't do well this week - only a pound..........AGAIN.
Have put up a separate post about it. Not going to get down about it - i'll just keep plodding along!!

CMACCA - i've also heard that cramps are due to drinking too much water on this diet - did you drink loads before you went to bed?

WELL DONE SAM - WHAT A FAB RESULT..... :wow::wow:

You've done so well this week - you really deserve that result...

:party0019:

Am absolutely shattered this morning... can't believe I've got to go to Brighton tonight, thankfully OH is driving..

I'm doing ok. Had my tetra split with hot water and have glugged my first jug of water so 3L definitely on the cards today.

Have just made myself a black coffee with sweetners so hoping that wakes me up a bit..

Cmacca - I think the cramps are due to the lack of salt in the diet but I'm sure a CDC will confirm that - I get them occassionally in the morning.

Porgeous - hope you're feeling bit lifted - isn't it funny how somedays you're just not yourself and there's no logical reason why... hormones are weird and being a woman is sometimes very challenging. :)

Fingers - you're sounding so positive which is wonderful.:)

Good luck to everyone who's on their first week - you're all doing great and you're coming to the best place for support and motivation. :)

Best of luck to everyone with WIs today - let us know how you get on..

Have a good day...

H x

Thanks everyone, you guys are great!

Feeling a bit brighter this afternoon my second TOTM in as many weeks seems to have subsided slightly and I found some glass for my car so YEY!!

Hannah - have a lovely time in Brighton, I am due to go down for the day towards the end of September.

Sam - well done on your WI, there is just no stopping you girl!

and to everyone else, well done, we are all doing marvellously, only one more day to the weekend!

Georgie
x

I dont think I am drink too much water, prob had about 6 pints yesterday, maybe I will cut it down to 4 ? thanks for all your help. I will also try the salt thing, maybe add it to a soup.

Great news Saffron. I love it when that happens. Actually most of my clothes are too big for me now but I cant bring myself to part with stuff that Ive only worn once or twice yet. Im trying to get as much wear out of everything as possible. Sounds daft I know. My birthday in a couple of weeks so will have to do some clothes shopping for sure.

Well done Saffron, I did that numerous times last year and it was quite annoying when I'd bought something really nice and missed my opportunity to wear it!

Glad you're feeling better Georgie, especially finding a piece of glass, so you can get mobile again!

Cmacca don't add too much salt though. I add a bit to my soups and I've never had any cramps at all.

I'm doing a bit better now, bar an annoyance from someone at work who really knows how to take the p*ss when it means encroaching on my lunchtime! Just had a toffee walnut shake and a half pint of hot water.

Feel like I can manage the afternoon but I'm just dreading the hometime munchies :(!

Hope everyone is having a great afternoon and keep trucking.

Evening all, well done Safron on your 5lb weight loss that's fantastic!!!!
Georgie sorry you're having a bad day totm is horrid so i can realy feel for you but you're so strong and you have such great determination and willpower that i know you'll get through this bad patch and bounce back again!!!!
Well done those on day 3, things should start getting easier for you from now on you should be so pleased with yourselves...onwards and upwards hehe :)

Well ive had a very motivated day, went for my gym induction and i'm seriously unfit, she put me on the cross trainer which i've not been able to do since before i had my blood clots so only managed 2 1/2 mins before i couldnt move my legs anymore lol then she put me on this rope climbing machine and set it for 2 mins on lowest tension and i was like wow this is easy then after 1 munite it was like it'd turned into a big rock omg it was SOOOOOO heavy but i managed it lol my arms are still aching then i went on the treadmill for 15mins and burnt off 105kcals and then it was time to go shower and walk 1 mile home as had to take miffy to the vets, after my shower and walk home which took 15mins (30 with shower) and then trying to catch miffy by the time i'd gotten to the vets my face was still crimson lol!!! Miffy's poorly again, still got the snuffles so got another 10day course of antibiotics and she might need her teeth filing as she's drooling so she's sulking now lol. Oh and i had such a bad head when i got home from the gym as i'd burnt off just over 150kcals but only had 1 shake so i was actually -17kcals at 5.30pm lol so i've had some painkillers, my 2nd tetra and just slurping a cup a soup with no bread :-D so that puts me at 220kcals so far so i've got another 900kcals for tea yay for exercise lolol am gonna go again tomorrow night after i've been to my CDC while i'm still in motivation mode lolol good thing about it is i'm not hungry atall and only having the cup a soup as ive got a bad head due to lack of kcals lol oh and i really hope her scales are right as according to them i've lost 10lbs but i seriously doubt it as mine say -2 lol but WI tomorrow so we shall see :-D

can i point everyone towards the 'can we lose a person' thread? if anyone has got their WI results already this week, can they add them on?

i'll be there tomorrow hopefully hehe :)

Ninababes, I'm just exhausted reading your post!

I'm a lazy moo and really hate exercise! I have this idealised version of myself in my head of me being a long distance runner! Used to love the gym, once I get in the swing, but it's finding the motivation I find difficult!

Well I survived the afternoon munchies - biscuits on the side in work were calling me but I was strong!

Had a soup and bar when I got home so I'm all done on my packs. Got a bit more water to drink and that'll be me.

Hope everyone is doing well tonight xxx

Hey everyone!!

I am feeling much better today than I did yesterday!! Still feeling starving though...

I managed to squeeze myself into a pair of size 14 jeans...and considering I still have 5 stone to lose, was quite pleased!! haha Couldn't believe it.

3rd WI tomorrow...*fingers crossed* I do better than last week!!!

Good luck to everyone!!

Bring on the September Challenge!!

Back