HOUR BY HOUR Tue 4th Sept

Thanks sj just gonna make sure i do good with my water intake today to help flush it all through!!!!but a big line is drawn under last 2 days

as for your dd sj am glad to hear her rash isnt bothering her heres a :hug99: for her but am sure you have given her plenty while she has been poorly. I had the same thing happen to my son when he was about 6 mths old, my washing machine had broke so my mum was doing my washing, and he ended up being coverd in a rash and i panicked thought it was something really bad ended up taking him to A&E as it didnt seem to go and got told by a doc there that it was a reaction to laundry detergant!!!!! :doh:

aaaw thanks for her hug hun. Did anyone ever tell you how sweet you are Tara?? Well, I am telling you today, "you're soooooo sweet" xxxx

It's really scary isnt it hun, when our little ones are ill:(

I bought my old washing detergent yesterday so I have a day of re-washing my little girls clothes. What a wonderful task that will be eh?? lol

Thanks again Tara xx sj xx have a great day:character00238:

:thankyou: aaaaaaa bless ya sj thankyou babe thats so nice of you to say that :)

I agree it is scary when our kiddies get poorly, but i am one of them mad fools that has had 3 kiddies!!!! :eek:

Poor you haveing to do your washing again but at least you know your dd will be ok on your original detergant

Hope you have a great day aswell babe :character00238:

thanks SJ for that, i'll be popping down to Boots later, i can get points as well as bargains :D.
well DD1 safely delivered to her 1st day at senior school, no fuss, almost didn't say bye to me :rolleyes:, think i'll get ear ache about it all tonight tho !!
glugging my 1st 1/2 litre of water & am starving, but not giving in, i need to shift this 20lbs & then some :eek:
hope you all have a good day
xx

Hey all!!

Everyone is sounding super positive!! :D

I'm feeling really great today...don't know why as I've been really crap with my water intake the past few days. I was aiming for -3lbs at friday's WI (then it would be 1.5 stone in 4 weeks), but I can feel I haven't even come close to that. I'll be lucky if I don't put on!! Despite all this and the fact I'm back at work tomorrow, I feel really good...I think I have come to accept the fact that my body is going to to what it bloody well likes...some weeks will be decent losses, others not so...so, just got to be a bit more focused as of today...I must be doing quite crap with my packs too...as I seem to have almost an extra weeks worth left...hmmm oh well! haha

Hope everyone has a great one and stays positive!! I won't tell everyone to keep glugging :tear_drop: as that would be a bit hypocritical of me right now haha You all know what's best for you!! :p

♥ Verity

hey everyone, just saying hello! am lurking on here a fair bit at the mo. after a major blip i think im finally getting back into ketosis, cos my head is spinning and im so cold and tired! strangely positive today though despite feeling so awful. starting my second litre now, am one pack down.

im hoping to lose another 10lbs before a hen do i have on 28th sept. am i aiming too high or is this do-able?

Hey Everyone

Well its day 2 today for me and im surprisingly not feeling too bad!
Ive had 1 litre of water but no pack yet!
Trying to have my packs at 11, 4 and 7 every day dunno whether it makes any difference but this is when i usually have spare time!!
God help me when my litte girls nap times change! haha
Hope everybody is doing well!!

Im still full of horrendous cold but am still determined to do this!!

Lou

This is a quickie because I am meant to be working, but I am so hacked off because us girls in the office got told off twice this morning. The second time for chatting. Do they not realise that we women can multi task.

I am so p*ssed off I could spit! I am going out to sulk in my car at lunchtime (well actually phone my Dad to wish him happy birthday) but I feel like sulking because I hate being treated like I'm 10 in the work place.

The woman who told us off is crap anyway!!! That makes me even madder!

Anyhew, hello to everyone else - as I'm sneaking on I can't reply individually but hope you are all doing well.

Sarah, it's just rediculous. There was something on the telly about this the other day, you can't be expected not to converse with your team mates/co workers, it's just rediculous to expect no conversation between you. Providing no-one takes the Mick then there shouldn't be a problem. If this continues and you guys know that your not over doing the chatting then the few of you who were told off should go to the Boss above the person who told you off and explain what has been happening, and as long as your work load isn't building up and providing the quality of your work isn't an issue then talking should be accepted.

I wish you luck with this xx sj xx :hug99:

i've nearly had 1 1/2 litres water now & 1 pack.
Just been to the local shopping centre & got my 3 for 2 tubs of Slimfast & sucumbed to a Slimfast snack bar, which i shaln't beet myself up over cos when i finish my packs & move onto SF thats allowed.
Feeling quite hungry at the mo & to honest surprised i'm getting much done what with all the trips to the loo, oh well :rolleyes:
Sarah ~ its only human nature to need to chat to other people & surely you need to converse to get your job done. I'd let it pass this time & then if it happens again do as SJ says & go above her head.
xx

Thanks SJ, it is ridiculous! The boss in question got a rollocking yesterday for her shortcomings and is now taking it out on us.

The trouble is the group MD has been visiting and poking his nose in where not required and it's caused all sorts of sh!t. It has mainly been caused by a secondment of roles over the last 6 weeks for 2 out of 3 of us - meaning our productivity has dipped (no sh!t sherlock, eh).

Not my problem and I am seriously considering a change of career! I was going to leave about 3 months ago but persuaded me to stay, beginning to think I made the wrong decision (all except for my lovely workmates!).

Roll on 5pm!

Hi all, sounds like eveyone is having a busy day! Nothing wrong with chatting while you work, surely it just makes a much nicer environment to work in so therefore more gets done!! what do bosses know eh!!
I've been in a meeting for 3 hrs so have to catch up with my water! Didn't take any in with me :(
Have a great afternoon everyone, hope to catch up this evening to say 'hi'. x

Hi all
Have done 3 litres so far today, need another sachet though!
Hannah got through her first day back at school! She has Autistic Spectrum Disorder and the change of classroom and teacher could have been a nightmare, but she was fine!
Have been busy gutting the house and catching up on some of the housework jobs I abandoned over the holidays!!
Off to cook the girls' tea now, ttfn X

Thanks SJ, it is ridiculous! The boss in question got a rollocking yesterday for her shortcomings and is now taking it out on us.

The trouble is the group MD has been visiting and poking his nose in where not required and it's caused all sorts of sh!t. It has mainly been caused by a secondment of roles over the last 6 weeks for 2 out of 3 of us - meaning our productivity has dipped (no sh!t sherlock, eh).

Not my problem and I am seriously considering a change of career! I was going to leave about 3 months ago but persuaded me to stay, beginning to think I made the wrong decision (all except for my lovely workmates!).

Roll on 5pm!

aaaw I hope things settle down for you soon hun, keep an open mind about changing jobs but don't jump too quickly.

Hope all is well with ya hun xx sj xx

Just a quickie... (really misses!!!) :)

DS went back to school today - yr 1..! Resistance all the way but he's now home and seems to have had a good day. Think it's the change of teacher and of course, the focus on learning rather than playing now...

Have done ok on CD - have had 2 tetras but am glugging like mad since I got back home as only done 1L all day.

My day has been manic; after school met lady who produces local publication called Medway Mama to give her some flyers and posters. I've got a full page ad in the Back to School edition (inside front cover) that comes out next week and she's kindly offered to put up posters and give out flyers when she's distributing the magazine.. She has a print run of 15,000 so lots of women will be seeing the ad...

Then came home and organised with local newspaper to come round at 6pm tonight to take phone of DS and me to accompany article they're putting in paper in couple of weeks.

Had a job interview at 12:30pm this afternoon which went ok but will wait to see. They should let me know by Friday whether or not they want me back for a 2nd interview. Interesting firm though - they're printers for Sony, EMI, Virgin and the likes - printing CD material, computer games etc.. etc.. The job is PA to the MD.

Everything crossed... :)

Funnily, when I finding something to wear at home, I put my size 18 suit jacket on with some plain black trousers which I have in every size.... and it looked far too big, so dashed into a local outlet centre - Dockside - and picked up a stunning dark pink jacket in size 16... I asked ladies to take all the labels off and then went and changed in their dressing rooms - as I came out they were all laughing wishing me luck..!! How Cranky!!

Then spent afternoon walking Rochester High Street asking shops, cafes and hairdressers if I can leave flyers and put up posters for Mother Funkers with them - not one said no so what a result.

Also took car for a mini-valet at local car wash place as it was filthy....

SO.... all in all a busy but productive day.

Just cooking DS's dinner then will clear up and wait for photographer - better put something nice on and change DS out of his uniform...!

Am glugging a jug of water with Summer Berry but could eat a horse...

Love H xx

Hi Guys,

Been busy today trying to place loads of orders for Virgin Vie stuff but their new catalogues launch today and their website is soooo slow so has taken me ages. Also enjoyed walking to school and back in the sunshine twice today. Have done OK on the water front, done 3 litres so far so only another litre to go, and just had second pack. Im going to have to change WI to Wed or Fri as I have job interview on Thurs morning when I usually get weighed, so I'll ring CDC later and see when she wants me to come.

Right then, gonna have a quick catch up on all the posts and then get ready for work.
Got work tonight unfortunately at 6pm so

Rah...for some reason my attitude is SOOOO laid back today!! Oooops...not done well on the water again...and I've cheated...eaten some bread and onion (I had a craving) and had some chocolate. Usually I would feel really guilty...but today I really don't. I'm feeling like..'what's done is done...move on.'...I also feel I have got that out of my system now, so don't feel a 'need' to cheat anymore...it's weird!! Spent a lot of time today sorting through wardrobe...trying on clothes I haven't worn for a while...sorted out a 'fat pile' to sell haha *sigh* feeling quite good!! Too good actually...hmmm

Back