HOUR BY HOUR Tue 4th Sept

ooooh Hannah, sounds like your day went well.

and all that walking is good for toning up those thighs.

OOOOH your new jacket sounds fabby, and a size 16 is just fabulous.

Good luck with the photographer.

have a great night....hope to be back later but must dash, I've left hubbys chicken in the oven for 10 mins too long :eek: xx sj xx

:cry:
well it was all going so well till the kids came home !
DD2 is going on a school residential tommorrow which she is very dubious about & a swe were packing i realise things we havn't got 7 i ended up getting a bit stressed & started eating wine gums, about 1/2 a large pack so far
pants

Well the photographer's just been and gone...

He was so lovely and brilliant with DS who didn't want to pose.. typical!!

WOOHOO!!!!! :D

I'm back to my usual self wellness-wise & back in the CD groove! Feeling great despite being back at work.

S-J... glad your daughter is ok. You're doing so well!

Hannah... sounds like all of the promotional stuff is going really well & your event will be fab!

Maz... soooo jealous of your hols!

Sarah... talking at work keeps us sane! Ignore them. Hope you make the right decisions for you tonight.

Everyone else... keep on keeping on...

Hi everyone

Just a very very quick one as I've got loads of packing to do and need to get little one bathed and ready for bed.

Leaving for the airport at 1.30am so hoping to get a couple of hours sleep beforehand if i'm lucky. Not sure though as I have one very excited 2 year old who keeps saying "holiday.....NOW"!

Weighed myself this morning as i wont be here for my Thursday weigh in - 2lbs down which is pretty crap really as that makes only 4lbs in 3 weeks! BUT it is going in the right direction and so I shall keep going to the end!

Decided I will try to stick to 790 while in Turkey but its unlikely as mum-in-law will be preparing lots of food. Its all healthy stuff though so will just try to keep my portions extra small. The last time I saw the in-laws i was 2 stone heavier so I'm really looking forward to seeing if they notice!

I will have internet access while over there so I shall pop in and check you are all being good - no slacking while I'm away:D

May be back on tonight if i manage to get everything done

Love to all
xxx

Oh well, damage limitation was minimal :eek:! Drank too much chablis (birthday pressie for my Dad) and therefore ate too much too!

Tummy is sore (but not as much as I could have done in the past). Felt full after the starter so should have stopped then, but had an ah feck it moment fuelled by alcohol. Oops.

Darn, but will have a few 100% days (hopefully) before Birmingham meet this weekend. I know I won't be just drinking water then!!!

Back