Hour by Hour - Wed 5th Sept

Thanks Mrs Roch! thats exactly what im going to do

just going to have my 2nd shake of the day. Ive had a litre of water this morning and 3 pint glasses so I think thats about 2 litres altogether. If I manage 4 litres later Ill allow myself a can of coke zero as a treat.

Day 4 today and Im feeling fine. Im hoping Im over the worst of the headaches etc by now. WI on sunday and Im really excited already!
Should I have much water on the morning of the WI? ive heard it makes you heavier??

managed 1 1/2 litres water so far & as i've only been up for 2 1/2 hrs im ok with that & i've got till midnight to get the rest down.
feeling more in control today
xx

Is It Mind over Matter....!!?!

I've struggled today - I think I can safely say it's been my worst day for craving food...

There's been times over the last few weeks, where I've picked at some grapes or other things that have been around in the house but I've no food at work but today have been really really really hungry :(

I had to go out at lunchtime and buy DS some fruit for tuck time at school so bought myself a bag of lettuce and some chicken. Intentionally..! Thought I'll have some at work if I really don't feel any better but got through the day on 3L of water and 2 Tetras (split with hot water).

Bought shopping home, knowing I was doing DS pasta and that if I wanted to pick or was desperate for food, I could have the salad and chicken - better than the pasta...! Pasta smelt fab and as I was throwing leftovers in the bin, I had some on folk ready to eat a mouthful but stopped myself thinking "no, if you really are hungry you've a nice salad in the fridge if you want it"...

Guess what... still haven't had it and T time is over and hoping to get through the rest of the evening...!

How am I doing this? I really have been hungry today. Is it the fact that I know there's something pretty harmless in the fridge if I really want it...

H xx

Nicky, you look amazing - you've got such a lovely dainty body frame.

The diet, your new hairstyle, it's all done wonders - you look fantastic.

Big well done...

Nicky, you look amazing - you've got such a lovely dainty body frame.

The diet, your new hairstyle, it's all done wonders - you look fantastic.

Big well done...

Thanks Hannah...
It can be done. I am living proof. I struggled for a LONG time with my weight. Keep the faith Ladies, CD DOES and WILL work for you all! X

I agree with Hannah, you are looking great Nicky..well done.

I'm off for an early night had all my shakes and managed 5 litres today...every time I go to the Loo I think...that's a few more ounces gone (TMI)

Hope you all have had a good positive day and welldone Hannah for staying strong.

Night night, catch you in the morning...ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I agree with Hannah, you are looking great Nicky..well done.

I'm off for an early night had all my shakes and managed 5 litres today...every time I go to the Loo I think...that's a few more ounces gone (TMI):rolleyes:

Hope you all have had a good positive day and welldone Hannah for staying strong.:)

Night night, catch you in the morning...ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guys, I'm heading to bed...

You've had a good day Saff - well done..!!

I resisted the chicken and salad and have not long had my last Tetra with another bottle of water...

Here's to another good day tomorrow - fingers crossed...

H x

Back