hour by hour

Hi, weekends aren't to bad for me as i'm run off my feet with the kids , it's once they're back in school monday that i start twiddling my fingers,browsing the cupboards and finding it hard!

Try and keep yourself busy and give yourself something other than food to concentrate on
Good luck you can do it :)

Sam x

Woke up this morning with a hangover type feeling and coz I went out last night to an open air gig (saw Bryan Ferry and he was fab) my first thought was ~ well that'll teach you to drink. Then thought, hang on a minute ~ I didnt, had soda water all nite :doh:

I dont find weekends especially difficult, coz I can then have more choices with my mixes, as during the day at work for ease I always take a tetra or bar for lunch. At weekends I can mix up a shake for lunch with loadsa ice (yum) or have a Mousse mid day ~ which is great.

Whatever everyone is up to this weekend ~ hope it's a good one :wavey:

Hi ladies,
morning and i'm rev'd up and ready to do this. Got sculpting to do today so no temptation thoughts for me but WE CAN DO THIS.

DOMINO i've got a hangover feeling too, it must be the extra water i drank

Woke up this morning with a hangover type feeling and coz I went out last night to an open air gig (saw Bryan Ferry and he was fab) my first thought was ~ well that'll teach you to drink. Then thought, hang on a minute ~ I didnt, had soda water all nite :doh:

PMSL!!!! Oooh used to like Brian Ferry - very sexy!

I'm off to redecorate my friends house that she lets out - so every room is being done - will not have time to think of food!

Have a good weekend everyone!

hi guys,Ive just been walking with the dog.So knackered now.I think i struggle weekends as normally i go out for a take away and a few beersx:)

Ill be here to loads today and tomorrow i find weekends the worst too esp as im back on day 3 so if it gets too much tell me to bugger off !!!!

Dont be daft im always wanting chat and support.Im on day 2 after bein on 2 inclusive holidays.Im feeling negative today thinking im just gonna give up and be a fat wackax

NO your not gonna give up well get through this together

Hi everyone,

I would like to apologise for my insensitive behaviour yesterday. At the time i was trying to give advise, but from reading back i can see how my comments may have offended some people. I really mean it when i say that i am sorry and would not try to purposely upset anyone for anything.

Thanks ,i feel quite low today.How much have you got to loose?x:)

ive got about 12 stone to loose :eek::eek::eek: but at the end of the day its my own fault to let it get this bad but ive given myself till aug 08 when i go back to turkey to do it once and for all how about you ??

Hi kit kat, ive got 5 stone to loose.Im a bit of a yo yoer im afraid.What week are you on?Have you lost much so farxx

i started back on thursday using packs i had from before i weighed in on boots scales seeing cdc on wed so hopefully can shift a bit by then

Hi all,
still going strong here just struggling with the water ugh. Glad to see you ladies are beating the temptation away, i'm so happy we are ALL doing it and we will all get to our goals yayyyy.

Kittykat i have about 9-10 stone to lose(19st 8lbs) but i'm going to lose it for sure this time.

Keep up the fab work ladies.

Well done carebear.Im ready for bloody bed ha ha .Kittykat we will all get therexx

just watching end of corrie and im off back to bed got a monster headache erupting

Back