House of Horrors

I've realised by commenting I think I have subscribed lol! I'm back on ww today after a few months off it. Reading everyone's posts really keeps me going xx

Yeah you have subscribed and welcome :clap:... How are you finding being back? I actually admitted to my leader that I'm going to her since Xmas and have only started tracking in the last two weeks since I have been on here! Didnt go down very well haha.. I find that Im being very honest to myself and everybody else on here xx

i ddnt go mad as such but i dipped into weeklies big style maybe more than 49!
but mondays always a fresh start haha

cant wait to see how did weigh in went :)

Woooohhhooooo haha.. Your WI was the weekend wasnt it Shez? are you gonna earn them back on activities? xx

Hiya, found you :D Well done on the 2lb loss :) Sounds like we've all had a bit of a funny week lol! I can't stop munching, just had my sausage casserole and it was gorgeous, my plate was heaped up with good things but I can't get chocolate out of my head at the minute :17729:

Have yo got any of the ww bars at home?! a good idea I've found is to keep a '999 box' at home.. Its a lunchbox filled with snacks of 1, 2 and 3pp values and if you dip into it a few times in one day it's still a hell of a lot better than dipping into a choccie bar worth 6/ 8pp :girlpower: xx

yayyyy well done u!!! :)

no i started again last monday but havent actually weighed myself, i used to do wednesdays on a lunch but i dont always go out on a lunch now!
im thinkin i might change it to a friday as i know thats the day i finish at 3:45 n have nothin else planne so could get weighed about 4 every week!
n this week is a busy one plus my ankle hurts so plannin on startin back to the gym monday

yayyyy well done u!!! :)

no i started again last monday but havent actually weighed myself, i used to do wednesdays on a lunch but i dont always go out on a lunch now!
im thinkin i might change it to a friday as i know thats the day i finish at 3:45 n have nothin else planne so could get weighed about 4 every week!
n this week is a busy one plus my ankle hurts so plannin on startin back to the gym monday

So are you gonna go get weighed this Fri? I think you would be better off as I know if it were me I'd be like weellllllll I'm not weighing til fri week so I'll surely have this bar/ crisps/ any bloody thing that I can stuff my face with really worked off by then!! you're better off to stay on track some bit week by week! do you go to the gym alone or what way do you work it?! I'm joining a running club thurs nite :stickdance: xx

Yeah you have subscribed and welcome :clap:... How are you finding being back? I actually admitted to my leader that I'm going to her since Xmas and have only started tracking in the last two weeks since I have been on here! Didnt go down very well haha.. I find that Im being very honest to myself and everybody else on here xx

Well I weighed myself first thing this morning and have started online..... First day has gone well. I'm enjoying being good!! (Although how long that feeling will last is yet to be seen!)

I started WW at 13 st 10lb and at my lowest was 11 st 4lb. This morning I was 11 st 12.5lb and would like to get a stone off by Christmas. Fingers crossed!!

I don't think I've got the dedication to post a diary but like to join in with threads now and again.... Hope that's ok

Xxx

yeah will get weighed friday n see how it goes il prob use majority of weeklies ova weekend n then be gd all week ready for weigh in!
i go to gym with two work friends as n wen reeli... like we got told today we gt trainin afta work wed for 2 hours so wont finish til 6 so too late to go gym then x

Hi - here to subscribe. 1.5 off well done :D

I read your first few posts...when in oct is the wedding & how much have you left to go??

Good luck!

Well I weighed myself first thing this morning and have started online..... First day has gone well. I'm enjoying being good!! (Although how long that feeling will last is yet to be seen!)

I started WW at 13 st 10lb and at my lowest was 11 st 4lb. This morning I was 11 st 12.5lb and would like to get a stone off by Christmas. Fingers crossed!!

I don't think I've got the dedication to post a diary but like to join in with threads now and again.... Hope that's ok

Xxx
Course that's ok!! the more the merrier :) Well done for going missing and managing to stay in the elevenses!! A stone by christmas is very very doable.. a pound a week?! course you can do it!!

How do you find ww online? is that how u lost weight before? And thanks.. I'm delighted with myself xx

yeah will get weighed friday n see how it goes il prob use majority of weeklies ova weekend n then be gd all week ready for weigh in!
i go to gym with two work friends as n wen reeli... like we got told today we gt trainin afta work wed for 2 hours so wont finish til 6 so too late to go gym then x

Thats hoe I used do it aswell.. Its really handy weighing on a friday as you can have a bit of a guilt free weekend and be extra good for 5 days!! What's in tomorrow's lunchbox xx

Hi - here to subscribe. 1.5 off well done :D

I read your first few posts...when in oct is the wedding & how much have you left to go??

Good luck!

Thanks Hannah... It's 5th Oct and I have 10.5lbs to go.. Def won't be down that much by then haha but I'll try for some few pounds anyway :) xx

Course that's ok!! the more the merrier :) Well done for going missing and managing to stay in the elevenses!! A stone by christmas is very very doable.. a pound a week?! course you can do it!!

How do you find ww online? is that how u lost weight before? And thanks.. I'm delighted with myself xx

Yeah I suppose my gain could have been a hell of a lot worse!! I don't want to see the twelves on the scales again so time to nip it in the bud!

I lost weight before by going to classes.... Trying it online this time because the classes are a bit of a pain to get to! But if I'm not doing very well I will definitely go back to the class!

My first weigh in will be next Monday morning but I'm using my 49 on Sunday this weekend.... Going out for tapas. Hope that isn't a mistake!!

Xx

Well done on the loss hun. Hope i loose this week but i doubt it coz im sat with a packet of cookies. just cant seem to get bak into it.x

Yeah I suppose my gain could have been a hell of a lot worse!! I don't want to see the twelves on the scales again so time to nip it in the bud!

I lost weight before by going to classes.... Trying it online this time because the classes are a bit of a pain to get to! But if I'm not doing very well I will definitely go back to the class!

My first weigh in will be next Monday morning but I'm using my 49 on Sunday this weekend.... Going out for tapas. Hope that isn't a mistake!!

Xx

As long as you watch your dailies each day and track every morsel you should be just fine!!
It would prob be no harm to try earn a few activity points to have as a back up as your weigh in is on Monday.. I found that since I changed to a monday weigh in I'm not eating half as much as the weekend :D xx

As long as you watch your dailies each day and track every morsel you should be just fine!!
It would prob be no harm to try earn a few activity points to have as a back up as your weigh in is on Monday.. I found that since I changed to a monday weigh in I'm not eating half as much as the weekend :D xx

Yeah I've never been an activity pointer haha. Will see how I get on the first couple of weeks and make changes accordingly. My weigh in used to be a Tuesday evening so we shall see!

Xx

Soooooooo I'm in great form this evening thank God.. After my loss I'm feeling like :superwoman: !!! Never wanna see a gain ever again!! very easy to say that tonight isn't it ha.. Genuinely no food tastes this good!

After my weigh in I came home and had my dinner (chicken stir fry) and afterwards I was like yeeaaah I deserve a treat after my loss this week!! Sounds absurd when I'm actually writing it but genuinely thats what I wanted!! a treat for all my hard work of losing weight!!! Yes I prob do need my head examined... :psiholog:

So when I rooted through the press I found a kitkat chunky.... 7pp if you don't mind!! put that back.. took out 2 digestive biscuits... 3pp... ate one and put the other back.. settled on a ww biscuit bar for 2pp.. so all in all my celebratory pig out cost me 3pp!!! usually on a monday night me, myself and my 3/4 packets of taytos and half packet of chocolate hob nobs and maybe a whole nut would go hide from the world in my bedroom and get very acquainted haha.. I have sky plus in my bedroom.. bad idea at times but recently I deleted all my planner as I found I hadnt time to watch any of the series I had recorded and it was nearly all full of crap and I felt I was putting exercise/ planning time aside to watch pure crap... :rolleyes: So I decided to try watch cooking programmes instead.. Anybody have any good recommendations?? watched my first ever episode of Masterchef last night hehe

Right.. Ramble over...

Breakfast ~ 9pp
Boiled egg
2 slices Slimsters bread
1 slice of Brennans bread (caught unawares :( )
spread

Lunch~ 7pp
Chicken Breast
Light cheese
2 tablesp Light Coleslaw
Lettuce
Cucumber
Tomato
Onion
Beetroot
Pepper

Dinner ~ 10pp
Chicken stir fry
boiled wholegrain rice
peppers
onions
walnuts
blackbean sauce
sasame seeds
mushrooms
McDonnells chip shop curry :p

Snacks ~ 3p

Dailies 29/26
Activities Earned 3 (brisk walk after dinner)
Activities used 3
Weeklies Used -

Back