House of Horrors

Hey guys... I'm baaaaack!!! Missed meeting tonight as have been working late.. Again!! Haven't been to wi in about 3 weeks but haven't been stuffing my face either.. College isn't too bad do far!! Passed my maths module so that's a loads off my mind!! How's everybody doin??? xxx

well done on passin ur maths!! :) glad to see u back x

Sooooo today im gonna start tracking again.. well not so much trackin but staying on track! Im doin the filling and healthy for a bit. Also im still smoking.. worse than ever lately but my running has totally suffered so today is the day to tackle that one too!! Plenty of support required ;) hope everyone has a great weekend! ! xx:p

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok so for brekkie I hsd porridge with fruit, had no lunch as hadn't time and dinner was chicken with potatoes and veg.. im not counting points so gonna go research my options in a bit I know on simple statt you can eat as much off the list as you like so may go stuff my face later haha.. feeling a bit used today as my best mate only calls to me now for money or to borrow stuff as she spends all her timw with her fella, she lives right next door but is always at his and anytime I ask her to do something he comes too.!?!? Normally id just say it straight out but today now im fed up with it :(

One Step At A Time

Oh that's a shame about your mate, try to be unavailable next time she wants something, if you can ;)

Simply filling sounds good & yes I think you can eat as much off the list as you like ;)

Get rid of those cigs girl & run....get your lungs pumping!!!!

Oh that's a shame about your mate, try to be unavailable next time she wants something, if you can ;)

Simply filling sounds good & yes I think you can eat as much off the list as you like ;)

Get rid of those cigs girl & run....get your lungs pumping!!!!

Yeah I'm gonna be unavailable for a while now.. Was half thinking of goin away for a random drive to a trail or beach tomorrow and get my lungs goin

the weathers actually not that bad today, just fresh! so be good for those lungs ;)
ahh thats a shame about ur "best mate" a lot of girls do that tho, get under the thumb very quickly! i agree, be unavailable for a while or just simply say no when she wants somethin! the cheek!

Back