House of Horrors

It was cracking .. Made u feel like u was in space :) haha! Yup lotsa relaxing was had ;)

Oh dear, hope your not paying for it this week :( hangovers suck! Sounds like you got a good plan there Jo :) xxx

aaamm... I am suffering a bit more I find now than I did last year.. I'm not even 30 haha.. More tired than anything.. not sure if I will go do a bit of batch cooking tonight.. just did the groceries but I think I'll wait til the weekend :) xx

dinner tonight was Pasta with some philli stir in garlic and herb sauce, chicken and green beans for 9pp.. snacks were 4 digestives, 6pp I think.. So 6 + 8 + 9 + 6= 29..... eeek... Earned 2AP with my walk so dipped and used 1 weekly.. not so bad!!

Gonna go have a shower, chill and catch up with telly and eat some fruit!! Chay later Minis :) xx

Sounds like you're doing great at the moment. I did WI, forgot to update the thread... oops! I don't batch cook really but I do tend to cook a meal so that it's enough for us to have for two meals, either as lunch the next day or for dinner when we get home.

aaamm... I am suffering a bit more I find now than I did last year.. I'm not even 30 haha.. More tired than anything.. not sure if I will go do a bit of batch cooking tonight.. just did the groceries but I think I'll wait til the weekend :) xx

Haha, I'm the same :( I rarely drink nowadays compared to me teens n early twenties ... Lol ..... Get some rest honey :) xx

Sounds like you're doing great at the moment. I did WI, forgot to update the thread... oops! I don't batch cook really but I do tend to cook a meal so that it's enough for us to have for two meals, either as lunch the next day or for dinner when we get home.

Thank you!! Yeah I do that too but as there's a few of us in the house we rarely get 2 days worth of meals for us all.. There's normally one left over.. Since it's mostly potatoes left over I never have them... Just not my thing!! I need to do research or something about keeping food warm during the day at work... xx

Reading a book.. One of the girls has Jerry Springer on the tv in the sitting room... Really not my idea of relaxing tv :p xx

O dear not mine either .. I'm reading the second hunger games (again) ready for the film :) xx

I never read the first one.. Saw the film though.. Is the book better?? There prob is no point in my reading the first one now is there... xx

The book is waaaaay better! I'd deffo recommend reading it .. Best set of books I've ever read xx

Good morning Minis.. Foodie plan so far today:
Brekkie..porridge with cinnamon, banana and rasberries 4pp
Lunch.. Sandwich with ham, cheese, coleslaw, lettuce, spring onion 7pp
Snacks.. 2 mandarins, apple, kiwi, yoghurt

Doin well so far.. Ate the Brekkie haha, hoping I can eat it all now today. Still no dinner plan as not sure how long I have before college tonight..
Have a great day all :) xx

Good morning Minis.. Foodie plan so far today: Brekkie..porridge with cinnamon, banana and rasberries 4pp Lunch.. Sandwich with ham, cheese, coleslaw, lettuce, spring onion 7pp Snacks.. 2 mandarins, apple, kiwi, yoghurt Doin well so far.. Ate the Brekkie haha, hoping I can eat it all now today. Still no dinner plan as not sure how long I have before college tonight.. Have a great day all :) xx

Great plan jo :) enjoy your day x

Back