House of Horrors

Getting there... For dinner I had some ww chicken noodle soup for 1pp and lasagne for 7pp.. Really warmed up my belly :) I have 2pp left for the evening.. Not sure what I'm gonna do with them as I have college.. May get a cadburys purple snack for 3pp.. Also day 2 of no cigs.. In a row!! Have no stresses, worries or cares left so really need to cop on and stop... Going for my first run in a few weeks tomorrow night.. All nervous/ excited as I'm not sure of the route.. Will I be running alone.. What if everybody is faster and I'm left doing the last 2 miles alone... Course there's no positives in my head??? Very bad at times, the what ifs kinda take over when I'm doing something that's out of my control.. Pretty sure I'll survive it though :) xx

Hey Gill, are you following ww too? have you a diary here :) xx

Yes started ww 2 weeks ago. My diary is on the sw forum though as I was trying sw before this. Think its called Gill SW Green days or something. Not sure how to edit its post name! X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes started ww 2 weeks ago. My diary is on the sw forum though as I was trying sw before this. Think its called Gill SW Green days or something. Not sure how to edit its post name! X

I'll go have a root for it later on the PC :) how are you finding ww in comparison xx

Yay to stopping smoking Jo !!!! Brill !!! & good luck for the run ... I run quite regularly ;) xxx

I'll go have a root for it later on the PC :) how are you finding ww in comparison xx

Found it hard at first, so hungry but getting into the swing of it now :) keep meaning to try a filling and healthy day. Have you always done ww? Xx

Yay to stopping smoking Jo !!!! Brill !!! & good luck for the run ... I run quite regularly ;) xxx
I'm not training cos I'm smoking and smoking cos I'm not training... First run tomorrow night!! Braving the elements.. Have you a treadmill/ gym or do you go outside xx

Found it hard at first, so hungry but getting into the swing of it now :) keep meaning to try a filling and healthy day. Have you always done ww? Xx

Yeah I actually started it last Christmas at 11 stone 6.. I had 13lbs lost before joining minis.. I just find it the easiest to follow.. Don't even consider it as a diet anymore.. It's natural now to reach for low fat everything and cook with fry lite and do all the good things.. I still get days where I'm starving but fill up on fruit/ veg xx

So before college I had 2 dailies and 48 weeklies left... Had a pig out after college and I now have...
2 finger kit Kat -3
Oven chips -3
Chicken dippers -4
2 x walkers baked -6
1 finger time out -2
Slice bread -2
Butter -1

Now have 30/49 weeklies left
No dailies
2AP I earned Tuesday.. Oopsie

Last edited:
I'm not training cos I'm smoking and smoking cos I'm not training... First run tomorrow night!! Braving the elements.. Have you a treadmill/ gym or do you go outside xx

I go outdoors but also occasionally use the gym, not a big fan of treadmills ..... Oo good luck for your run xxx

Yeah I actually started it last Christmas at 11 stone 6.. I had 13lbs lost before joining minis.. I just find it the easiest to follow.. Don't even consider it as a diet anymore.. It's natural now to reach for low fat everything and cook with fry lite and do all the good things.. I still get days where I'm starving but fill up on fruit/ veg xx

Wow, you have done so well! :) I'm definitely finding it easier 2 weeks in. Know I can eat whatever I want but smaller portions/ fill up with loads of veg x

Hi hun, link to my diary :) http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/311350-gill-sw-diary-green-days.html no idea how to edit the title of it or move it :( x

Are you on a computer/laptop? As I can guide u on a title change .. changing your title is only doable if you are on a comp .. Another option is to email the administrator of minimins who will change the title of you & move your diary to the section u want :) they changed the title for me once so wil deffo be able to do that for ya honey xx

Are you on a computer/laptop? As I can guide u on a title change .. changing your title is only doable if you are on a comp .. Another option is to email the administrator of minimins who will change the title of you & move your diary to the section u want :) they changed the title for me once so wil deffo be able to do that for ya honey xx

Im normally on my phone or ipad but could use a computer if you don't mind guiding me through it? Thank you x

Im normally on my phone or ipad but could use a computer if you don't mind guiding me through it? Thank you x

Yeah no probs ......
So you need to go to the forum part where your diary is, so if it's in say - weight watchers food diaries .. you need to go to that section of the forum & scroll down til you can see your diary & title ..... and double click next to but not on the title (clicking on the title will just open your diary) & it should come up with space to edit your title .... I hope that makes sense? It is a little fiddly but if your keep clicking near the title eventually the option to edit will come up :) xx

Thanks Ruby, very helpful. Not at home tonight but will have a go tomorrow on a computer/laptop :) x Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

No probs, happy to help :) xx

Soooooo.... I've been a pure pig the last 2 days.. Yesterday was totally out of my control as I worked late.. Went to Pa's.. Ate biscuits for dinner.. No excuse I know!! Today I had brekkie, 4pp
Lunch sandwich 7pp
Dinner pork and oven chips 11pp
Sandwich again 10pp
Walkers baked 3pp
Time out finger 2pp

37pp consumed today :(
But..... Today is day 4 off the cigs!!! With no sneaky ones that I'm failing to mention... I could have eaten an ashtray last night I was so bad but fair play to Pa he never smoked while I was with him... I'd love to say it's getting easier but I'm not feeling it yet :( all that's keeping me going is being able to run again xxx

Soooooo.... I've been a pure pig the last 2 days.. Yesterday was totally out of my control as I worked late.. Went to Pa's.. Ate biscuits for dinner.. No excuse I know!! Today I had brekkie, 4pp
Lunch sandwich 7pp
Dinner pork and oven chips 11pp
Sandwich again 10pp
Walkers baked 3pp
Time out finger 2pp

37pp consumed today :(
But..... Today is day 4 off the cigs!!! With no sneaky ones that I'm failing to mention... I could have eaten an ashtray last night I was so bad but fair play to Pa he never smoked while I was with him... I'd love to say it's getting easier but I'm not feeling it yet :( all that's keeping me going is being able to run again xxx

Well done on the not smoking :) I hope it gets easier for you x

Yay to smoking ... I'm sure it'll get easier the longer it's been :) x

Back