how about toilet???

haniakuja

maybe that is a bit strange question but how long did it take to go to the toilet (n beside wee wee )??? coz its frighting..........that i didnt go since friday! anyone?? help:wave_cry:

Im having problems each week and i have to take tablets to help me go :( dont leave it long coz it gets really bad so go and get some tablets if you think you might need them.

well beside LT i am taking clear fibre from LT programme but coz we dont eat i dont know when i should go to the toilet!

You should still be regular if your drinking enough water but it is easier to get bunged up and it isn't nice!!!

i am drinking about 4 ltr of water and taking 2 servings of clear fibre a day so thought i will be ok but coz i used go to the toilet 2 daily now i am getting nervous.............

When i 1st got bunged up i left it for a week before i did anything, i took a pill and then i fainted and i was in so much pain. Im not trying to scare you but im just trying to warn you so you dont leave it long before sorting it out

I was told you should go every 2/3 days any longer then you might need the help of a pill

OK THANKS!!!! i will ring pharmancy tommorow straight away! thank you very much

Just dont panic everyones different, i really dont want to scare you but im never leaving it more than 3 days again

I think everyone on LT is different. Obviously because we consume much less, there is going to be much less to come out! I guess I go on average twice a week (with the help of Fibreclear), although I didn't go for 12 days once!

I don't really remember that far back but I don't think I went at all in my first week. Now I seem to go every 2-3 days but my pharmacist said it should be daily!!! She hasn't done LT herself so that may not be official. I wouldn't go more than 3 days though.

x

Back