How Am I going to get back on track??!!

Nat

:mad::mad::mad:Hey everyone, just had a great weekend away in motorhome with family and friends and found myself eating most of the weekend, steak, bacon sandwiches, choc, few ciders!!! Have lost 35lbs and still have 27lbs to go, and have wedding in two weeks, am so worried will not be able to leave food alone now, and how will i be able to get back on track?? Was so easy at the beginning, now in week 10 its so hard and its not just the weekend away as have been away 4 times whilst on diet!!! AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!:break_diet:

Can you get back on SS for a few days to give you that focus and when Keto kicks in you will lose those cravings again?

You have come so far...and lost so much weight...dig deep and get the last few pounds kicked...you can do it. xx

I think you need to draw a line under the weekend, your results show that you have constantly lost weight each week and that you are motivated.

Just visualise your goal and stick to it.

I just hope I have such good results as you, you are a good advert for the CD.

Keep on Going!!!

your right girls, i can do it, i dont want to blow it all now, will draw a line under the weekend starting now and get back on ss tomorrow morning and will not worry about this weigh in on weds, but focus on next week's, thanks again for the motivation xx

Good luck today Nat :)

Come on Nat we can both do this. Looking at your post it could have been me who wrote it, I have done the exact same. I know for a fact that I have gained this week, I have had family for a long weekend, evening out and meals galore. But thats it, I'm back on it today a bit late as I have my weigh in tomorrow. I dont want to give up on this as I still like you have a goal to reach. I know we can both do this, we can get to our goal and you in 2 weeks can loose half a stone before the wedding I know you can. So we've had our hicups but today is another day, and as far as i'm conserned it's day 1 today.

Lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck on your weigh in.

thanks carol, you're right, i am also treating today like day 1, we can do it!!!!

let me know how you get on tomorrow! And i'll do the same

xx

Nat, draw a line under the weekend and in fact the past few months.

Think of the day you first started, think what motivated you to start, visualise it, if you have before pictures, take them out look at them hard and now look at yourself in a mirror.

Take today or tomorrow as day 1 and start again. this time should be different cos you know it works, you know you can do it, you know what to expect and you won't have that nervousness or anxiety you had at the beginning.

You'll be flying again by the end of the week.

Back