How amazing are Alpen lights?!

I had 2 as my HEXB the other night and I chopped them up & ate them whilst we were watching a film (read a post on here about film snacks) & they were lovely - might have some later as I haven't had my HEXB yet :)

Amazing, but have finally had to subside to buying a pack of asda wholemeal pittas for 47p and having a BLT every morning, because at £1.80 per pack, for 5 bars, when i eat two a day, just cant afford it anymore!

Amazing, but have finally had to subside to buying a pack of asda wholemeal pittas for 47p and having a BLT every morning, because at £1.80 per pack, for 5 bars, when i eat two a day, just cant afford it anymore!

Do you not have a B & M's near to you or a home bargains. They usually have Alpen lights for 99p. I stocked up last time and bought 5 of each flavour. The woman in the shop must have thought I was mad.:D:D

I too am completely addicted!! The apple and sultana ones are my absolute favourite.

I love them on their own, dunked in tea, crumbled into yoghurt, crumbled over figs and warmed in the oven. I just love them!

i dont know, i live in chipping sodbury (bristol) bs37 6bu, do you think you could find out for me? lol xxx

If you have any 99p stores, poundland or similar they may have some.

I love em .............but a bit too much lol
If I had 5 boxes I'm sure I'd just keep dipping into them - I'd have 2 as my HEXb and then a couple more for syns I'm trying to wean myself off my sweet tooth really.

Back