How are 'day 1' people doing?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimjanine, 8 October 2007 Social URL.

1. slimjanine

slimjanine www.slimjanine.co.uk

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.51%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Hello,

I've seen thread from Pulsew saying it was their first day. It's mine today too and I'm struggling!!! I'm not particularly hungry but I'm lethargic and tired and really can't be bothered with work!!! I think if I could be at home curled up on the sofa I'd feel better!!

Regards,
    Janine

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    i am on my first day ss ing and i could eat the dog ! had a banana tetra this morn at work ( well i am a community staff nurse so cant really mix up a shake on the go !!) and it was nasty, tasted of sacharin yuk!! but i drank it . choc orange shake when i got home which wasnt too bad. i had a few of shakes and soups from my cdc , the spicy tom was ok but couldnt finish it. the strawberry i wasnt keen on . hoping the mushroom is good cos thats my fav flavoured soup anyway . hoping to find the ones that i lurve.... and can stick to them. not feeling too tiired but with 4 kids and 3 of them aged nearly 5 and under, so am constantly on the go, should be thin really but i like kids left overs.
    we can do this thou... i want to loose about 2 stone, i am 12 9, age 36 and 5ft 5" . i can see the slimmer me .... roll on ketosis
    kind regards sue

Mini likes this.
  4. Lana

Lana Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Total
    Hi,

I've re-started today and I feel pretty much the same as you! :(

How much do you want to lose?

I'd like to lose 2.5 stone before Xmas but I'd be happy with 2.

:)

Mini likes this.
  5. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Keep it up guys - keep yourself busy it really is the best way, and I found buying some ketostix was really motivating. Buy yourself a good trashy novel (or get one from the library) that shoud keep you going!!

Seriously - I find that not thinking about what to cook etc leaves me with so much time on my hands

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.