How are you all coping tonight? Day 5

Jot

jo'stime
Hi all

Well its friday, day 5 the day i was worried that i would want to drink wine and then end up snaking, but it has not happened.
I did weigh my self this morning and according to my scales i have lost 10 lb's :D:D i think that has given me the motivation not to mess up tonight and get me through the weekend. My weighin is on monday morning so if by then i have still lost 10lb's i will be a happy bunny.

What are you all doing this evening?

Jo

having a good day 2 ...............so far ............ did add milk to 2 of my coffees but that still means a good day for me !! roll on ketosis xx

Hi Jot!

Glad to hear about your future weightloss (if that makes sense:p).

Tonight I am in bed, browsing the internet and just relaxing.:D

This is why I love this diet so much and why I have not even thought of cheating: the weightloss is so quick that you don't feel disheartened to the point that you wanna comfort eat :D.

Enjoy your evening.

Elie x

having a good day 2 ...............so far ............ did add milk to 2 of my coffees but that still means a good day for me !! roll on ketosis xx

Hi mustdoit,

I also have had a few cups of tea with milk and i know that could hinder my weight loss but all in all i really enjoy a brew and try and limit it to one a day, Good to hear you are having a good day.:eek:

Jo

Hi Elie,

Yes i am off to bed in a bit, watching telly upstairs detaches my mind from food probably because i am out of range from the kitchen.

You have done well with your weight loss have you been ssing for 5 weeks?

I know what you mean about being away from the kitchen!:eek:

I have only been SSing for 2 almost 2 weeks (it will be 2 weeks next Sunday). Before I was just eating sensibly.

So far, my only loss on CD has been 4 lbs, and it looks like the one for this week is prob be around 3lbs. I can't help thinking that I am doing something wrong :eek:.

Is the hunger gone now? It is such a bliss when you realise that you are not hungry when it is time to "eat"!

Elie xx

Hi all

Well its friday, day 5 the day i was worried that i would want to drink wine and then end up snaking, but it has not happened.
I did weigh my self this morning and according to my scales i have lost 10 lb's :D:D i think that has given me the motivation not to mess up tonight and get me through the weekend. My weighin is on monday morning so if by then i have still lost 10lb's i will be a happy bunny.

What are you all doing this evening?

Jo

The same as you darling...:D....on here with my mates, distracting myself and finding inspiration everywhere.

10lbs down will definitely give you the motivation to stick with this over the weekend....YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I'm on Day 12 and if I can....ANYONE can hun.....lol:)

Stick with the site and I know you will be the happiest bunny come Monday....:D:D:D:D:D:D:scale:

I know what you mean about being away from the kitchen!:eek:

I have only been SSing for 2 almost 2 weeks (it will be 2 weeks next Sunday). Before I was just eating sensibly.

So far, my only loss on CD has been 4 lbs, and it looks like the one for this week is prob be around 3lbs. I can't help thinking that I am doing something wrong :eek:.

Is the hunger gone now? It is such a bliss when you realise that you are not hungry when it is time to "eat"!

Elie xx

Hi Elie :)

Can I ask how much water you are drinking as I noticed we have a similar amount of weight that we want to lose in total?...

Lacey..xx :D

Hiya mustdoit...:)

Congrats on getting through Day 2 as I know it's not easy. Just wondered, have you tried using a bit of Vanilla shake powder in your coffee instead of milk or having a Cappucino shake and adding more coffee to it if you like it stronger. I know I love my coffees and would always prefer them white if at all possible:rolleyes::D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

yes i still get hungry sometimes especially when i have just put the kids tea out, god its like pulling teeth, but i know if i eat once, i will probably eat a huge meal.

Jo

Can I ask how much water you are drinking as I noticed we have a similar amount of weight that we want to lose in total?...

Lacey..xx :D

I started with 2 litres, but the past 2 days I have managed 4 litres. I have a big tendency to retain water. usually my feet are good indicators. So my CDC told me to drink more as she said that it helps get rid of water retention. Plus, my ketostix was dark purple and spooky said on another thread that it was a lack of water. How much are you drinking? Now that I have the water flavouring, it is much easier :D.

yes i still get hungry sometimes especially when i have just put the kids tea out, god its like pulling teeth, but i know if i eat once, i will probably eat a huge meal.

Jo

I was lucky that I had been away from carbs for 3 weeks beforehand. It meant that I didn't really feel any hunger. However, the 1st week, I was always really hungry just before lunchtime and dinnertime. Now, I have to force myself to drink my shakes :eek:. It does get easier. Even food now has no impact on me (excpet of course making my mouth water :drool: ;))

Elie xx

Hiya mustdoit...:)

Congrats on getting through Day 2 as I know it's not easy. Just wondered, have you tried using a bit of Vanilla shake powder in your coffee instead of milk or having a Cappucino shake and adding more coffee to it if you like it stronger. I know I love my coffees and would always prefer them white if at all possible:rolleyes::D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

thanks for that but i find the vanilla toooo sickly ............ roll on day 3 ......lots of ironing to keep me busy tomorrow !!!! xx:eek:

Ironing is a great distraction for me, well and the internet - keeps me away from the fridge!!!

I started with 2 litres, but the past 2 days I have managed 4 litres. I have a big tendency to retain water. usually my feet are good indicators. So my CDC told me to drink more as she said that it helps get rid of water retention. Plus, my ketostix was dark purple and spooky said on another thread that it was a lack of water. How much are you drinking? Now that I have the water flavouring, it is much easier :D.

I was lucky that I had been away from carbs for 3 weeks beforehand. It meant that I didn't really feel any hunger. However, the 1st week, I was always really hungry just before lunchtime and dinnertime. Now, I have to force myself to drink my shakes :eek:. It does get easier. Even food now has no impact on me (excpet of course making my mouth water :drool: ;))

Elie xx

On average I'm drinking between 3.5 and 4.5 litres per day now. I started off around 3 litres and gradually built it up. Hang in there hun and yes, keep glugging now you have the flavourings:D:D:D

Back