How are you all?!

mybodyisacage

Silver Member
Hi all,

haven't been online for a month or on CD as I decided to go to Africa! I got back on Friday and Im back on plan today. Did okay, only put on 3lbs over the month.

I just wanted to know how you are all doing? what great loses youve had and how your motivation is?

About a month till xmas!

Well done you!!!

And welcome back x

ahh day 3, your over the hump, Im okay, feeling positive, just got to keep my head in the game!

Welcome back and well done for getting back on track xx

Welcome back, while you were away I started CD two weeks ago, and to date I am happy with my progress! Good Luck starting again.

wow only 3 lbs in a month thats great well done you and welcome back :)

hmm wobbly start yesterday, was in uni til 9.30pm so maybe not the best day to start but today is 100% from now on. I have bridesmaids fittings in Feb and seriously need to loose some for then!

MRSFB! Youve done amazing while Ive been gone!

and well done everyone else for everything! haha yay.

now share we me all your drive and motivation because I need to borrow it! xxxxx

I had a wobbly start yesterday too...

but 100% so far today...

xmas is coming and I want to make a bigger dent in my losses...

feeling hungry, so drinking lots, and staying strong,,

:)

yeh Ive had serious headaches today :( just got to keep visualizing!

I wasnt eating particularly well, there werent a great deal of options, so it was very carb heavy and lots of meat. I drank loads of water and was walking or swimming pretty much all day tho, which I think balanced it out, I think I was more just lucky!

Back