How are you feeling this bank holiday w/end??

x89amandax

Hello guys!

Been a rough weekend i keep going from being on real highs to some pretty horrible lows...

Well im on my week 5 got my WI on wednesday and im not expecting a loss this week as ive had a meal today for my sisters bday .. well all i had was a chicken breast and a few green beans but they had gravy on... and last night i had a small slice of pizza with my family ...so im expecting to stay the same this week but overall im feeling good about this as it was good spending time with my sister and eating a small amount of food but keeping it to very small portions :)

My family all came around to see my sister and they ALL commented on how Id lost alot of weight... This makes me particulary feel good as they were all soooo horrible to me a few months ago and basically called me fat and said do you not bother to weigh yourself? which was pretty soul destorying!... Feel like I can say HA screw you guys ive done it ive gotten slimmer.

I also this weekend fit into my old pair of size 12 skinny jeans comfortabley! which is amazing and my size 14s are now all getting baggy!

To make up for eating this weekend I went for a run tonight to try to burn off those excess calories and fat..

Hope to get back on it 100% and hopefully lose my last stone :) CDC goes away after this week so will have two weeks on my own but im gunna stick at it :D:D:D

Ive turned down nights out with my mates tonight because i dont wanna risk caving in and drinking as i know it can mess you up whilst on CD

Hows everyone else feeling this weekend as weekends are particulary hard for most of us???

im glad you showed them! i bet it felt sooo good. you have done so well and its not taken long to drop a dress size!
we will be here for you while your cdc is away!
i've been working all weekend so not done much. didn't get out in the sun. hopefully the weather will still be nice tomorrow as im off.
i think we all have good and bad days and this place is great for both! hope you feel better take care x x

thanks hun :) yeah i hope its nice and sunny tomorrow too I wanna go out for a nice walk if it is do some extra exercise so hopefully lose something by wed lol :)

Back