How are you losing weight?

Good luck and well done

I am trying to loose weight by healthy eating, and exercise(mostly walking) at the mnoment. I'm in week two, and enjoying it so far.

I'm totally amazed at what everyone has accomplished:eek:

This site is a real motivator, and people seem to be really genuine. I cant wait to tag along on my journey with people who have and are really doing it. As I have 71/2 stones to lose it will be a long one:D but soo worth while.

Putting my socks on without the risk of plowing headfirst into the carpet would be a real bous too:eek:

I am trying to loose weight by healthy eating, and exercise(mostly walking) at the mnoment. I'm in week two, and enjoying it so far.

I'm totally amazed at what everyone has accomplished:eek:

This site is a real motivator, and people seem to be really genuine. I cant wait to tag along on my journey with people who have and are really doing it. As I have 71/2 stones to lose it will be a long one:D but soo worth while.

Putting my socks on without the risk of plowing headfirst into the carpet would be a real bous too:eek:

Welcome to Minimins, youll love it. The motivation & inspiration you get here is just 2nd to none :)

Look forward to hearing how you get on.

Back