How are you?

Heero_Luva

Hi everyone,

Just wondered, how are you today?

I've been to the dentist for some fillings, feeling sore but happier than OH, dentist said 'You cant EAT for 3 hours' so I asked if we could drink, he said yes. RESULT! My food is drink! :p So I'm chuffed.

Tell me about how your feelin' and how your day went.:)

I'm having a bad day, had a really manic day in work and then came home to find a my 11 year old led on her bed crying her eyes out, she started her period and is devastated, bless her. So i've stocked up on chocolate, hot chocolate and muffins and been given her lots of tlc. Oh my god, my baby is a little lady, now I feel really old!

Feeling ok today everythings going ok but tired.
Can't wait for my second WI on friday
went on a vibro plate for the second time and i don't like it gives me tummy ache but will keep going as i spent 20 pounds on 10 sessions :rolleyes:
Feeling better about not eating and for the first time sinse starting i havn't felt any hunger pangs
wish everyone the best of luck for there WIs
debz x

ps EmmaBella it does get better i promise

The vibroplate, does it really work? and also have you rented it out or gone to a gym because I noticed your in stalybridge and Im in manchester so if its a a gym I might have a go, 10 sessions for 20 pounds sounds fab!

It's at my local sunbed shop they have 2 think there popping up everywhere now though
think it works the staff seem impressed with it and its something to do to take your mind of eating lol
debz x

I'll have to look into that, I'm moving to adlington at the end of this month and there is a tanning shop at the end of the road.

Thank you :)

Hi hun, I'm fine. I've just finished packing as tomorrow I'll leave my lovely sister's house in Cheshire and drive back home to Hampshire where my OH has enjoyed the peace and quiet without the children!

Hope you don't have much pain after your trip to the dentist.

x

Last edited:
Back