How are your breasts...holding up? ;)

LucySera

Curious as to how people are finding things re: breasts and weightloss. I keep hearing about how dieting means fat goes from the chest first - but so far so good in my case (touch wood). Things seem to be coming off pretty evenly all over and I haven't become the chestless wonder yet ;)

Bought a few bras today in a 34E - at my slim weight I was usually a 32D...so at this rate I think I'll probably end up back there again when I reach goal. Hoping they don't lose their lift though :( Slim but with droopy breasts is the last thing I want!

I read that you lose fat in the last place that you put the fat on, as fat is very stubborn- the adipose cells, prefer to hold onto as fat as much as possible.

That would tie in with my pattern of weight gain/loss actually, I put it on like a bodysuit - a thin layer all over at a time ;) All my measurement ratios have remained the same; for instance my waist is always 12 inches smaller than my bust and hips at any point. Unfortunately that also means I'm losing tiny bits all over which sometimes makes it harder to see the weight loss when I look in the mirror.

I'm probably about to sound like a gullible fool, however - I bought 3 months supply of the up a cup capsules from slim n save site lol.. I took them since around 1 nov and they said it takes 1-3 months to work. I kno it's wishful thinking but hey they said they will make them firmer so I thought would work with weight loss!

Hahah I will most definitely either be letting you all know the great news or hanging my head in shame and never speaking of it again haha.... The testimonials all said it worked so it must do right!? (sarcasm!)

Im sure i will lose weight from by chest , i bloody well hope so anyway lol

Im a 40 DD and they really get in the way sometimes , Id like to get down to a 36c
they probably wont be very pert but they never really have been , as long as they dont look like a snooker ball in a sock ha ha

Whenever I lose weight the one place I really want to lose it , my stomach is always the most dissapointing thing , yes it will get smaller but it will never be flat , Im an apple shape ,I am seriously considering a tummy tuck ,

I wish Id taken my weight in hand 10 years earlier and maybe the damage wouldnt be so bad now , mind you I had an awful pregnancy with my second son at 36 and he was 15 days late and 10lb, that did not do me any favours thats for sure and I really didnt have any control over that

Hopefully we will all be happy with our breasts at the end of our journeys and if not , well thats what push up bras were invented for

When I did a VLCD before I stayed the same in terms of cup size (F) but got down to a 36. When I started this time I was in a 42F, I'm now at a 40F with about a stone to go to get down to a 38F I reckon and then another 2 stone to get to a 36F.

I'm definitely not buying 'Up a Cup'! I would like a 10 ton supply of 'down a cup'. I'd love to be a 36C when I finish but that's not going to happen unless I go under the knife! Would love to be nice and pert but gravity has set in unfortunately, and I definitely need a good bra to hoist everything north again!

Back