How bad are sausages

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by ksmiuk, 16 August 2007 Social URL.

1. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

On units was just reading through and saw I could have mash and gravy hmmmmmmmmmm bangers and mash lol xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lou-lou

lou-lou Full Member

Sausages are BAD

A regular thick pork sausage is 3½ units :eek:

However, if you get the walls lean type they are only ½ unit each, just depends whether you like the taste of the lean recipe ones. I tend to have the walls, or Quorn sausages. I make loads of mash, sweetcorn and peas. Then make up some sainsburys bgty gravy (0 units) and add dry fried onions to it! :eat: yum!

Love Lou xxx

4. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

I usually have sainsbury's BGTY ones I quite like low fat ones you could get a really good dinner with a couple of those mash peas sweetcorn etc x

5. lou-lou

lou-lou Full Member

I've got a feeling the BGTY sausages are 1½ each cos they are low fat. Think it's only the walls lean and bowyers lean sausages that are ½. I might be wrong though, sure someone will know the answer. You're right though, it's a proper filling comfort food meal!

Love Lou xxx

6. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

I can manage with walls lean lol will get some x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.