How bad is the hot counter chicken?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by louiser, 15 April 2009 Social URL.

1. louiser

louiser Trying very hard!

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(10.18%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Afternoon everyone,

Just had a bit of a disaster. I'm usually really good and dont tend to give in to temptation but something went wrong today.
    I've locked myself out the house and OH wont be back until 11.00 tonight - all my packs were at home!
    Unsually I'm really hungry, my friend from work went to tesco and I asked her to get me some chicken. I sort of meant the cooked stuff in a packet but I got the hot counter stuff, coated in something orange!

I picked off all the skin and ate just the chicken. Now ive looked at the plate I can see how greasy it must have been, not to mention it was drumsticks and not breast meat.

How bad is this stuff does anyone know? I've got weigh in tomorrow and am panicing that I'm going to have put on :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    my advice would be to drink another 2 litres of water ontop of the 2 litres we already have to drink, it willl help to flush it out. don't worry x x x

4. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    It shouldn't be too bad, don't panic. if you only ate the chicken and not the skin, you should be fine.

5. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    You tried to make the best you could out of a bad situation. You could of just used this as an excuse to eat and binge on bad foods, but you tried to eat as best you could. Like you said you picked the skin off... it may have affected you a tiny bit but you should be proud of your self control and motivation :)

6. louiser

louiser Trying very hard!

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(10.18%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Thank you for all your replies.

Maybe its not as bad as I thought, it just seemed so greasy as well!

As for the orange coating, wasnt very nice at all - and I used to eat absolutly anything! Doing CD has sort of made me weary about eating things where I dont know exactly whats in them. I think I worried as there was no label to read!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.