How best to start??

Lady_Red

Good Morning All,

I have decided to give SW a go after putting on roughly 3 stone in the past 2 years. :eek:

When I have done the SW diet in the past I have always stuck to the red/green days.
Would you recommend I start off following that plan or start with the EE plan??

I understand both plans but am not sure which plan would be best to start with to give me the weight loss boost that I need!

Many Thanks All,
Have a great Saturday
xx

Am happy with doing green day s as I do have a big appetite and don't really miss meat much. I sometimes have a red day if we having a BBQ or a roast . I also like having 2 h.xtras. Try ee , you may like it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i started last Wednesday with same problem, as i don't eat red meat really or much fish.

my C was lovely and told me to stick to what im most comfortable with and so im doing red and green :)

your going to be living with it so pick a plan you will enjoy the most xx

Everyone had different opinions on this, there's loads of threads of poeple asking similar questions - but they all come out the same way eventually. Do what works for you!!
I'm a lover of meats, so I mostly do red with the occassional green. I will put in the odd EE day every now and then as I like a cooked breakfast with chips - but as other poster mantions above I too find it hard just having one HEXB a day.
Thats the great thing about SW - you get to work it your way!

As long as you stick to your plan for a whole day you can always change the next day so having a variety:

EASY RED EASY GREEN
AS LONG AS YOU HAVE
A SLEEP IN BETWEEN

Yes we all have different tastes and the plans are so flexible. I find ee too hard personally as I am not keen on veg and hate salad love fruit though. I have lost 2.5stone on mainly red with a few green days thrown in. When I started this time last year only ee was mentioned and as I had done S W before I knew the other plans inside out and they did work for me so I just stuck to them.

I think it all depends on your body and tastes. I do a combination of all 3 plans but mainly Green as although I am happy with eating meat but can not eat too much of it. However, in the past couple of days I have got my head round EE and enjoying it.
Try each of them and see which one suits your life style and your body.
Good luck.

I'm pretty much repeating what has just been said already, but it does ultimately come down to what you like best. I'm a huge fan of EE as it suits me so well. I struggled with red/green as to me, there was no point have unlimited baked potato if I could only have a tiny bit of tuna, or lots of meat for sunday roast if I couldn't have potatoes. Being able to combine the green/red free foods on EE is perfect for me. It also depends on how important to HE are to you. For me they are not a major issue - I tend to cut out bread with Slimming World as I only like white. I'm also not fussed by cheese which I know so many people love. So for me, only having 2 HE a day is fine, and sometimes I still don't use them!

Back