How best to start??

Lady_Red

S: 13st7lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good Morning All,

I have decided to give SW a go after putting on roughly 3 stone in the past 2 years. :eek:

When I have done the SW diet in the past I have always stuck to the red/green days.
Would you recommend I start off following that plan or start with the EE plan??

I understand both plans but am not sure which plan would be best to start with to give me the weight loss boost that I need!

Many Thanks All,
Have a great Saturday
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

letsgetlosing

S: 16st0lb C: 15st9lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st5lb(2.23%)
Am happy with doing green day s as I do have a big appetite and don't really miss meat much. I sometimes have a red day if we having a BBQ or a roast . I also like having 2 h.xtras. Try ee , you may like it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

AmyLeonard

S: 22st10lb C: 20st10lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 48.3 Loss: 2st0lb(8.81%)
i started last Wednesday with same problem, as i don't eat red meat really or much fish.

my C was lovely and told me to stick to what im most comfortable with and so im doing red and green :)

your going to be living with it so pick a plan you will enjoy the most xx

vickidyers

Silver Member
Everyone had different opinions on this, there's loads of threads of poeple asking similar questions - but they all come out the same way eventually. Do what works for you!!
I'm a lover of meats, so I mostly do red with the occassional green. I will put in the odd EE day every now and then as I like a cooked breakfast with chips - but as other poster mantions above I too find it hard just having one HEXB a day.
Thats the great thing about SW - you get to work it your way!

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
As long as you stick to your plan for a whole day you can always change the next day so having a variety:

EASY RED EASY GREEN
AS LONG AS YOU HAVE
A SLEEP IN BETWEEN

hollys nan

Gold Member
S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 20.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
Yes we all have different tastes and the plans are so flexible. I find ee too hard personally as I am not keen on veg and hate salad love fruit though. I have lost 2.5stone on mainly red with a few green days thrown in. When I started this time last year only ee was mentioned and as I had done S W before I knew the other plans inside out and they did work for me so I just stuck to them.

Rosielea

Gold Member
S: 16st0lb C: 14st3lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 1st11lb(11.16%)
I think it all depends on your body and tastes. I do a combination of all 3 plans but mainly Green as although I am happy with eating meat but can not eat too much of it. However, in the past couple of days I have got my head round EE and enjoying it.
Try each of them and see which one suits your life style and your body.
Good luck.

chloecat

S: 18st4lb C: 17st12lb G: 10st12lb BMI: 39.2 Loss: 0st6lb(2.34%)
I'm pretty much repeating what has just been said already, but it does ultimately come down to what you like best. I'm a huge fan of EE as it suits me so well. I struggled with red/green as to me, there was no point have unlimited baked potato if I could only have a tiny bit of tuna, or lots of meat for sunday roast if I couldn't have potatoes. Being able to combine the green/red free foods on EE is perfect for me. It also depends on how important to HE are to you. For me they are not a major issue - I tend to cut out bread with Slimming World as I only like white. I'm also not fussed by cheese which I know so many people love. So for me, only having 2 HE a day is fine, and sometimes I still don't use them!