How can 2 days be very different

fairy3853

Im doing red days yesterday and today and I realy strugaled to eat my hexs yesterday as I just wasnt hungry. Today though is a totaly different matter, Im starving. Im not a big meat eater any way, but figured if I have to limit the one thing i rely on, then id have some good losses, but I just dont think red is going to work for me.

Iv got green planned for the next 3 days then Saturday and Sunday planned to have red again, im going to stick to my plan and see what the scales say on monday, but me thinks im not liking red...

Hi Fairy, it's probably best to stick to the plan that you find it easiest to follow so you can stick with the plan (sounds like green in your case). If you force yourself to follow red even though it doesn't suit then you might be tempted to ditch the plan altogether. I only follow green and I've been really happy with my losses and have been able to stick to it for seven months so far. Good luck!

Please don't take this the wrong way, but why on earth would you choose red days if you aren't a big meat eater? Do you like torturing yourself or something? You can loose weight on any of the plans, go for green days if you don't like meat!!

I'm not a big meat eater so rarely have red days, but when I do it's so I can have fish.

What about putting butternut squash with your meat, I find it's a good alternative to potatoes.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but why on earth would you choose red days if you aren't a big meat eater? Do you like torturing yourself or something? You can loose weight on any of the plans, go for green days if you don't like meat!!

Lol, no, I dont do self torture, it was recomended by a freiend of mine, im very new to sw and she advised that she lost all her weight by followig the "oposite plan" ie, she was a big meat eater, so did green to limit this? she said it wrks.. but seems more like torture to me

Sometimes I'm really hungry on the red days as well. I much prefer the green days as I find that the HEs meat allowance is enough. I do like the red days if having a Sunday roast though.

Ok, thats it, no more Red days unless im having a roast veg dinner. I cant even begin to count the synsy iv just scoffed. Had my tea at dads and stayed on plan, chicken breast, SW chips n salad, yum yum... On the way home I was so craving a pizza but resisted...Soon as i walked through the door i had 2 slices of OH's brioch bread a slice of brown with some ham on and one of the Oh's cheep marsbar things from aldi that he has for work and I diddnt even enjoy that, far too sweet...cant beleive id ever say that.

Im not even going to try and justify what iv just scoffed, but starving hungry i suppose you could just about understand the bread thing, biut when I dint even want the chocolate but ate it anyway, even half way through it i was thinking, I dont want this, but carried on stuffing it in my gob.....

Well tomorrows another day and I can still crawl it back. Im doing green for the rest of the week, which = unlimited carbs....Thats just what I need Im definatly a carb girl by heart.

And on another note, still not justifying it... but obviously this isnt the first diet iv ever been on so im no newby to falling off the waggon....I knew come dinner time i would struggle for the rest of the day..and would undoutably fall off the wagon. The old me would realise this and would have got off the waggon before she fell off which would have been hours before, so whilst iv failed miserably today, for me its still a tiny accheivement

Hi,write today off and read your book thoroughly and start again. Can I say 17 yrs ago I lost 6 stones on red days.
I'll give you an idea of what I had.

Breakfast HEXB cereal alpen or weetabix with HEXA milk.

Or frilled bacon,egg,tomatoes,mushrooms.

Lunch some sort of salad, tuna, ham chicken. Or chicken thighs dipped in tiny amount salad cream (syns) or seafood sticks salad. or home made free soup.

Evening meal ( it was different back then with tinned curries etc)

Tinned curry served with mashed swede or other veg.

Meat and veg (syn gravy)

Fish salad / veg

Supper was what kept me on plan.

I would always have a desert in the fridge ready , sugar free jelly or muller, or muller mixed in jelly set,can add fruit too. And have this for supper with my mini picnic

HEXB 2 small brown bread , ham and mustard sandwiches
A packet of French fry crisps ( syns)
A curly wurly or other low choc bar.

Can you see a big difference to how you've done it? I can't see anyone being hungry on what I used to eat?
Its all about planning to save your syns for supper and as much HEXB as You can

I'm back doing it all over again now 17 yr s later but I still stick to this principle, I've just had 3 dairylea HEXA 3 HEXB ryvita, hi fi bar and a plum and 4 rich tea biscuits and a coffee for supper, I'm stuffed!!

Good luck x

Back