How can I feel fatter!

Uggnboo

I'm going for my weigh in tonight but I'm actually feeling fatter than ever even though I have lost over 20lbs!

My tummy is the issue - when I've lost weight before I've gone to the gym, I'm losing weight but my tummy is awful!

Is anyone else feeling this way??

Yep sometimes I feel much fatter, I look in the mirror and although I have lost 38lb I just see a fat person as I really concentrate on my stomach, and after having 10 kids including 3 caeserean I am not surprised my tummy is soooooo out of shape, but I still find it very hard to accept that I am thinner sometimes.... but we do know we are and at some point I do expect my head to catch up with my body.... or someone will give me the money for a tummy tuck...

After week 2, people really commented on the fact my face looked thinner and I could see it too, but now I look in the mirror and am sure my face is more bloated.. I also put on half inch on my bust this week but still lost weight, same bra etc... STRANGE!!!

I feel fat too. I am wearing smaller clothes and everyone is commenting on my loss - but I can't see it. Yes, my face is a bit thinner, but not as much as people are saying. One of the girls in the office calls me 'skinny minnie' now and when I say 'I'm not skinny', she says 'you are, why can't you take a compliment?'

I know she is trying to be nice but I find it difficult and always think she is taking the mick. So, yes everyone is complimenting me but I honestly can't see it, or feel it.

YES!!!

I am feeling like this now! I have done for about a week but when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror of primark I was just as horrified as when I started this diet.

Lots of people on here have told me that is takes awhile for our brians to catch up with the weightloss and one day it will all click into place.

i still feel massive! i would expect that after losing 6 stone i would really notice a difference...not at all really!

It's a shame really isn't it, because if I could see and feel a difference it would motivate me more. It makes it more of a struggle when you can't see it yourself. I know people say it to you, but it would be good if I could look in a mirror and actually think I looked like I had lost something.

My stomach seems huge too but I think with me it is just soooo flabby all of a sudden.
I think before it was so full of fat, it seemed quite firm and maybe not so obvious but now seems terrible....

Think its something to be gone through before we come out as butterfly's maybe (all fingers crossed!!)

x

Yes me too, still feel huge as before cd, just waiting for my head to catch up, still look for big cover up clothes, pictures say one thing head says another.

My stomach seems huge too but I think with me it is just soooo flabby all of a sudden.
I think before it was so full of fat, it seemed quite firm and maybe not so obvious but now seems terrible....

Think its something to be gone through before we come out as butterfly's maybe (all fingers crossed!!)

x

Yes that is my problem too, so very flabby, I can kind of tuck it into my jeans... lol

But.... probably TMI but when I pull my jeans up after going to the toilet, they feel so small and I am amazed that my body fits into them, it amuses me greatly and I just had to tell hubby that last night, so although I feel fat, I recognise that my body fits into much smaller jeans (size 12... woohoo, haven't been that size since I was 18)

It takes a lot of time for our brains to catch up with what we are actually seeing in the mirror. Its a known fact.

Back