How can I prepare for SS?

onefatmama

Hi all:)

I start SS next tuesday, so I have about a week to prepare and hopefully lose a tad of weight before I even start :)

I know I need to reduce my carb intake, all my meals at the moment are either made up of bread, pasta and rice etc..

Apart from salad's (which are so boring) what else can I have to eat this week?

Thanks

One Fat Mama xx

Hi, your right just cut down on your carb intake, but having some salad, veg and meat will be okay.

Sorry no-one has answered you yet - the site must be so busy your thread went off the bottom of the page before anyone had chance! I'm afraid I can't really help as I just jumped straight in - I wish I had though as I believe it helps with the headaches etc that are associated with carb withdrawal.

I read not long ago a good thread about easing in to SS. I think it was Mini who wrote it but I can't remember and I can't find it now. Can anyone help?

Oops sorry Chalak you beat me to it!

chicken,with veg or salad a little balsamic vinegar. You can google which veg are better than others. or lean red meat ditto. up your water intake.

It's all been said - but good luck with it. Best decision you'll ever make!

Definitely start looking at how much water you drink each day and increase it if you need to, especially with this hot weather.:)
It will help with avoiding any headaches the first few days.

Apart from that, be on here as much as you can, look at the inspirational photos thread if you haven't already and just ask for as much support as you want.

Best wishes,

Lacey..xx :D

Back