How can I up my cals pls?

This is probably a stupid question :rolleyes: but how can I up my cals a bit without going way over on carbs and fat?

I`m supposed to be on 1200 cals a day at the moment, But I`ve only managed 1070 today :sigh: And I`m worried it will stall any weightloss as I`ve also increased my exercise.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

LiSe :)

Hola!

Unfortunately, I`ve had the bulk of stuff this evening :sigh: as we need to go shopping this weekend and I can`t eat much so am limited to what I can eat that`s left in the house lol

I nipped to the shop after work tonight and grabbed some fruit, veg and prawns, So I`m hoping I have a better day tomorrow lol

Heres what I`ve had today -

Breakfast -

2 slices of GF multiseeded bread with a scraping of marg

~

Lunch -

130g (drained) of Tuna in Brine
1 Red Onion chopped
1 Tbsp of Tomato Ketchup
^^ all three were mixed together
(guess) 30g of GF Brown Rice Noodles
I was sposed to have another slice of GF multiseeded bread but didn`t have time before going to work, So had it later as I`d accounted for it.

~

Tea -

215g of Raw King Prawns (should have been 150g but had extra to up my cals)
3 Tbsp of Tomato Ketchup
1 Red Onion chopped
2 Cloves of Garlic
42.5g of Seasonal Four Leaf Salad
Again, I was sposed to have 1 slice of GF multiseeded bread with a scraping of marg, But was too full so I had it later.

I was sposed to have 2 pieces of fruit as a snack between breakfast, lunch & tea so I had these when I had my tea which consisted of -

1 Banana
1 Kiwi Fruit

~

I was a big fat piglet and had my 3 slices of GF Multiseeded Bread washed down with a coffee with Milk & 2 sugars (again to up my cals with the sugar)

Total drinks for the day were -

3 mugs of green tea with mint
2L of weak NAS juice
Green Tea with Cranberry
Green Tea with Apple & Pear
2 mugs of coffee with milk & 2 sugars

I ended up being over on my cals in the end due to the third slice of GF bread, Without it I would have been under :rolleyes:

Total Cals - 1070
Total Fat - 18
Total Carbs - 145
Total Protein - 80 (was over on my protein)

I`ve eaten so much today :eek: Now that I`ve been to the shop this evening, I`ll space my food out a bit better tomorrow so that I have proper snacks etc but it will be more or less the same meal as that`s what I have in til I do a proper shop lol

Xx

Edited* to add - I forgot to add my 3rd slice properly and I`m actually still UNDER lol so total cals etc are infact -

Total Cals - 1,157
Total Fat - 21
Total Carbs - 157
Total Protein - 82 (was over on my protein)

Last edited:
Back