How can people do it??

Angela83

Silver Member
There must be a few people out there far far away from the land of Minimins that are doing this diet on their own.

How can they do it???

Big up to Minimins.com!!

:talk017:

i say amen to that one!!!! This place keeps me so focused!
Thank you all for keeping me going! Your all superstars!
xxxx

tis true that minimins is amazing for so many of us, but I suppose when you are in the zone and have your cdc on the end of a phone, if you really want it, you will get it! :)

x

Haha that is true!! I'm with you and don't know how they do it and stay sane!! My friend is doing Cambridge too and she doesn't use the site even tho I go on about it all the time lol. x

I'd never used a site like this before and have no idea why I even looked it up one night. But i'm so so glad i did. It's really kept me on track and I love coming on here to see how everyone is doing.

Thanks everyone, you're a huge help. xxx
:grouphugg:

WE LOVE MINIMIMS LOL!!!!! seriously, like sunshine singer, I can't remember how or why I came on to this site.....but I'm so glad I did! Everyone (well 99%) is friendly and supportive and definately helps to keep me going, as i'm sure it does everyone else xxxx

ditto... when ever I am losing the will, I come on here and I feel strong again. That way my skinny friends don't need to listen to me moaning.

I love this site too. Am doing a web based vlcd so dont have a consultant. Am looking forward to weighing myself in the morning at the end of my first week of total meal replacement. This site and all you posters have helped me get through the ropey moments. Even if you dont post just reading the posts can get you through.

Thanks to all

Vanda

I love it here to, ive learnt so much about dieting and all different diets, more importantly i learnt that im not alone in all the bad habbits that i had, and its ok to talk about them.

Its odd but my little brother has been on since january and never once gone near a forum, he's asked for advice a few times but has been a model student. I think occasionally they can play games with your mind as you see others on about what theyve got away with and try yourself, however on the whole they are very supportive.

sometimes i feel that i am more comfortable with expressing myself and opening up on a forum. It is easier to talk about issues that you wouldnt normally talk about to friends/family.

I plan to use this place a lot while I am on CD, I start today (wooo wooo!). I have already seen how supportive and lively it is. I have nothing but faith that I am going to make it with your guys support!

I found this site when I was researching LL and never looked back.

I have a friend that is doing CD and is on her own. I am the only other person she knows who is doing a VLCD so understands what she is going through. I talk to her through FB (as I don't see her that often) but have told her to come on here. I love reading the CD side as well as LL as there are a lot more people on here. You guys inspire me just as much as my fellow LLers maybe more so as you don't have the group situation that I do so are generally doing it alone.

Well done all of you on CD, you are all doing fantastically. Keep up the good work x x

Back