how can this be first wi.........

Erm iv never heard of this before!
Has the chemist gotten new scales?
How long has it been since you started?
Have you been 100% committed on this diet? ie no little snacking or picking of anything and only drinking water, black tea and coffee.
You are making your shakes with water and not milk yeah?

Sorry if i sound patronising ...

Aw hun...

you must feel disappointed...I'm wondering if it's your totm? I know I usually put weight ON when it's mine. Maybe you've stayed level because of that...and next week it will all level out.

xxx

I'm really sorry to hear that! It must be very discouraging. Perhaps the ones at the pharmacy have been reset? Stick with it though, I'm sure next week it'll remedy itself!

Hannah

aww hun im so sorry to hear this, you must be really dissapointed, try and look at what summer said and see if any of these things relate , if not the only thing i can think of is that scales are wrong xx

When I did it I remember the pharmacist working it out wrong in the first place. Always double check especially if they are converting your weight.

That is a bummer. Are you exercising a lot and perhaps building up muscle? Whatever the reason don't despair and keep at it.

hi zule

sorry to hear that.......

there has to be a reason... ask questions, questions and more questions - there has to be a reason? mayb it will take you until the following week to show up?

(hug) for you ..

Craziness! What's happened there then?!!!

I'm so sorry for your disappointment. THere is some great advice here already - did the pharmacist say anything at the time?

You WILL lose weight, please persevere for another week on it and if you don't see any loss (which would be very very weird) then see your GP once the pharmacist has given any advice.

REally wishing you the best of luck - stick to it 100% and you really will see results. Follow up all the advice on this thread too :)

I echo Elle-emms advice- if you get the same result next week make an appointment with your GP as something is going wrong somewhere? It is physically impossible NOT to lose weight on this diet- granted some will lose more than others- but you WILL lose??
If you've been sticking 100% to LT and not losing, then there may be an underlying reason for your weight?

Hi Zulekha, that surely can't be right, so strange. Go back to your chemist today and asked to be weighed again.

What did they say after weigh in?

*hugs*

hi guys sorry i havent been around..... to answer your questions summer yes i do only milkshakes from water. i dont snank at all my house has been emptied out... i drink btween 3 to four ltrs a day.
the thing, i know my close are much bigger on me as i had a gap in my work shirt at the chest.... but that has gone and the flab over my troussers is not hanging..... my night tops that were tight have gone loose n my bra's are not so tight now either.
i feel lighter too.....
i think its there scales too.
i was disheartened. but back on track.....
well i say that i have just come on this week and maybe due to that so lets see what happens next week.
and giys thank u very much for all ur support

I know I totally bloat the week before my totm (my weight losses/gains show that!). It can be responsible for 4-5lbs!! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised next week?

Hi Zulekha - that seems very likely to be a cause, so well done you for staying positive and keeping on going :)

i'm sure you'll get your reward at next weigh in!!

Hi zulekha sorry to hear youe weigh in was so dissappointing but i agree with Irish Mum i think you will be pleasantly surprised next week-and if your clothes are loose on you that shows your weight loss. Chin up-you'll put us all to shame next week;)

Ah well done for sticking with it - if you feel better in yourself then carry on regardless. It is most probably the chemists scales so hang fire and i reckon you'll have a lovely loss this week :D if not then ask them about it :) xx

oh, sorry to hear that...that is so disheartening when you expect a loss.

Good on you for carrying on and not getting down and coming off LT!

At least you are being positive and you KNOW that your body has changed and responded to the diet with your clothes feeling better on you. Seems more than likely to be TOTM and here's hoping that your WI next week is a good one and we can all jump for joy for you.

Hang in there and have a good week.

Back