How can this work?!

healthykirstie

I've just started WW but so confused about how it can work! It seems to give you so much food? Does it matter WHAT you eat, or will you lose weight even if you just eat unhealthy stuff but stick within the points range? :eek:

Surpring as it sounds, providing you're sticking to your points then you can eat what you like. I know someone who used all their points up on a regular basis eating nothing but WW biscuits and chocolate, then filling up on salads and veg at mealtime.
That said, it is more sensible to think about what you're eating and find better alternatives...especially thinking ahead to reaching goal. Last thing anyone wants is to go through WW eating rubbish, then going back to old eating habbits when it's done and dusted. That'll be a sure-fire way to put all the weight back on!

Surpring as it sounds, providing you're sticking to your points then you can eat what you like. I know someone who used all their points up on a regular basis eating nothing but WW biscuits and chocolate, then filling up on salads and veg at mealtime.
That said, it is more sensible to think about what you're eating and find better alternatives...especially thinking ahead to reaching goal. Last thing anyone wants is to go through WW eating rubbish, then going back to old eating habbits when it's done and dusted. That'll be a sure-fire way to put all the weight back on!

Yeah I agree, been eating rubbish just because of the novelty for the last two days and am realising now that theres no way I can, or want to, carry on like that! Just seems too good to be true, so much freedom compared to SW :)

I'm an ex-slimming worlder too and I am still trying to get my head round how much freedom I have!! I think being on sw for a while is helping me stay in control of eating just rubbish because of the 'superfree' element of sw being hammered into my brain lol... I just love that I can eat basically anything I fancy :-D

Your weight loss will not be as great if you just eat snacks /unhealthy foods (which we all love) because they fall under points. Try to get as much veg etc in your meals as possible, and do have wee treats but all in moderation. Your points are there to be used, so just be sensible..my first week I didnt lose that much cause I was just eating quick.fixes simply becuase the point.system.allowed.me. now ive finally got.to.grips and lost 7lb so far. Good luck its suprisingly quick to grasp.after 1st week.

Back