How close to goal is everyone???

I just got to goal today !!! after 1 year and 2 weeks with a total loss of 5st 2.5lbs and i am euphoric about it , the last few weeks i thought i was never going to get there but stuck with it , i have been overweight for quite a few years and have never been as heavy as what i was when i syarted WW , im so glad i did and the challenge is keeping it off , which i fully intend in doing , its all about mind set and lifestyle changes so fingers crossed. Also good luck everyone in getting to goal and all those who have well done !! keep with it you will be glad you did.:D:D

Well done!! :clap: :clap:

Thanks so much everyone !!!! Much appreciated , it is a great feeling and I am very proud if myself , just remember if you all try and stick with it , it will happen , no doubt there will be hiccups along the way after all we are only human but just think this could be your year to get to goal !!

Woop - only 12lbs to my target! :D

yummymummy, well done, it must feel so fantastic to be nearly at the other end of the journey, I'm just starting out but it's great to see posts from people that are near or at goal, it's exactly the inspiration I need to plod along taking small steps:)

I just got to goal today !!! after 1 year and 2 weeks with a total loss of 5st 2.5lbs and i am euphoric about it , the last few weeks i thought i was never going to get there but stuck with it , i have been overweight for quite a few years and have never been as heavy as what i was when i syarted WW , im so glad i did and the challenge is keeping it off , which i fully intend in doing , its all about mind set and lifestyle changes so fingers crossed. Also good luck everyone in getting to goal and all those who have well done !! keep with it you will be glad you did.:D:D

well done, that is just fantastic:)

17 lbs but would be happy with 7 lbs. :)

Back