How close to goal is everyone???

yummymummy75

Silver Member
just wondering how close/far everyone is from goal???
i lost 1.5lbs this week and am now 4.5lbs to goal:D:Dbut can remember being on that scales and thinking God i'll never get it off:(

Well done!!
I'm just over half way to goal, but when i get to goal if im not happy i might go lower by 7lbs until i am. Ive lost 28lbs and ive got 24.5 to get to my goal.

Just under 3 stone to goal, 40lbs :) It feels like a long way off, but ive lost nearly 2 stone already so I know its not un-doable :)

I re started on Tuesday. ive got 8-9 lbs to lose x

1 stone 8.5lbs to go. Hoping to do this by July. You lost your first 2 stone so quickly! wish i wasn't such a scenic route weight watcher!!

mine was very very slow,,8 months to lose 2 stone,,i thought i'd never get it off,,but eventually it did:D well done to eeryone just keep trying and remember baby steps!!!!

I am 24 lbs away from my goal!
But that's the goal I picked at the start to bring me down to a healthy BMI, but I am already starting to get into size 10 clothes so I think maybe another 10 lbs and i'll be happy. :)
well done & good luck everyone!

I'm under goal weight at the moment, weighting 8st 2.5 over a goal of 8st 9. My wish is to lose a bit more and get to 7st 10, but it might be and impossible aim. I'm quite happy at around 8st /8 and a half stone anyway!

Got 17 more pounds to go. Well over half way, and just noticed I've lost 20% of my original body weight! :)

well done hbb!!!

Today i arrived at exactly 50% of the weight I wanted to lose. 1 whole stone gone, 1 whole stone to go. But just as other people have said, not sure how practical that whole 2nd stone will be to lose. Will stop when I'm happy! I'm smack in the middle of the 'Ideal' BMI, when I started I was borderline Overweight.

Onwards and downwards :)

I just got to goal today !!! after 1 year and 2 weeks with a total loss of 5st 2.5lbs and i am euphoric about it , the last few weeks i thought i was never going to get there but stuck with it , i have been overweight for quite a few years and have never been as heavy as what i was when i syarted WW , im so glad i did and the challenge is keeping it off , which i fully intend in doing , its all about mind set and lifestyle changes so fingers crossed. Also good luck everyone in getting to goal and all those who have well done !! keep with it you will be glad you did.:D:D

margaretm said:
I just got to goal today !!! after 1 year and 2 weeks with a total loss of 5st 2.5lbs and i am euphoric about it , the last few weeks i thought i was never going to get there but stuck with it , i have been overweight for quite a few years and have never been as heavy as what i was when i syarted WW , im so glad i did and the challenge is keeping it off , which i fully intend in doing , its all about mind set and lifestyle changes so fingers crossed. Also good luck everyone in getting to goal and all those who have well done !! keep with it you will be glad you did.:D:D

Massive congratulations, well done!!! X

Absolutely amazing news, well done, you should be so proud!
Need to have the obligatory fat jeans photo!
x

oh brilliant you must so soooo thrilled i cant wait now!!!!

Back