How could I be so stupid!!!!!

Zenaworrier

Back to reality!
Hi guys,
Need some advice. In my rush to leave the house this morning I left my shake at home so don't have any lunch! I had my first shake at 7am this morning and I wont get home from work till 8. My tummy is rumbling just thinking about going this long without out!
Any suggestions to get me through?!
T x

Is there a chemist anywhere near you that sells l.t if not just drink lots of extra water Ive done this once before and managed it and i would from now on stick a spare one in your bag or car just in case..SDorry cant be of more help

Good idea! Will check the chemist- do you think they will give me just one sachet though?!
Already drunk 2 liters of water already today so might go for a tea and see if the will " fill " me up!
Thanks hun x

yea there should be no problem just explain it to them..the water will be comming out of your ears soon enough lol ..I cant stomach tea of coffee without the milk i drink it the odd time to be polite I went from abt 15 cups of coffee aday to none thats the thing i iss the most i have to say..best of luck hope you get sorted

hia,iv started keeping oxo/bovril cubes in my bag......feels like a cupa soup,this pasifies me four couple hours!

ohh dear hope u find a chemist near buy who sells um

Thanks guy. I talked very nicely to my boss and I can go at 3 so I will be home by 4! This is a bit more manageable!
Thanks you for all your great tips.
T x

hia,iv started keeping oxo/bovril cubes in my bag......feels like a cupa soup,this pasifies me four couple hours!

Great Idea except your not allowed these on the diet :)

This happened to me once, and I just did without and just sipped water throughout the day to no ill effects. If you can get a sachet from the chemist then that's great. If not, just keep sipping and clock watching!

Yeah, Hobnob28, on Lipotrim we are not allowed Brovil/Oxo.

Oxo and Bovril - Yum! I wish!!!

Back