How did everyones

Heaven

weekend go?

I had a terrible one AGAIN!

Feel fat as ever today but im back on track already.

Its just like last weekend but worse lol

Its because i had my work doo friday, then hungover sat and sun! so ate hangover fattening food.

Im not drinking now until xmas so we will see how i do.

If ive lost this week i will be very shocked.

Dissapointed in myself again but i am going to try my hardest this week and next.

Saturday and an x factor party :( far to much wine, but no buffet food, I got in a little worse for wear and had wotsits, quavers and 2 wholemeal rolls with laughing cow cheese and ham :(

I think i had a individual apple and blackcurrant pie, but not 100% sure :eek:.

Yesterday, suffering from a hangover I ate 4 small roasties cooked in beef fat, i'm so disappointed with myself :(

I'm bound to have put on a few pounds, it will be just my luck, other than roasties yesterday I was good and i'm back on 100% today.

I went home to my mum's on Friday, bless her she cooked me a gorgeous meal from the Extra Easy cookbook, however afterwards she brought out a toffee pavlova, a trifle and some ice cream!
Suffice to say I had some pavlova, and then some trifle (no ice cream though, yay me! ;)), and then a bit more of each.
Then later on I had some pringles and some peanuts. Arrrrgh.

The next day I went to see my friends new baby and as 'tea' they had loads of crisps and dips, and some cake, and some buck's fizz, and then some gin, and although I had an emergency can of mackerel and some hifi bars in my bag, when faced with cake... cake or mackerel? Hmm.. :(

Yesterday I went back on it with lots of superfree foods and melon and a nice butternut squash casserole, but I'm a bit worried for my WI tonight.

It's the first time I've properly fallen off the wagon since I started SW again, I'm so angry at myself! Usually this is when I'd stop going to the group, but I am determined to keep going whether I put on or not. Gulp. :break_diet:

i had around 35 syns of vodka at a guess on saturday followed by a chicken shish kebab but i did order it with no coleslaw so thats not to bad lol then sunday i was so engrossed making my gingerbread house i forgot to eat until 3 in the afternoon however i had licked icing of my fingers had a nibble of gingerbread and 2 little sweets luckily i got weighed today and lost a pound

BIL's birthday party so we were staying with them. Promised myself I wouldn't drink but accepted a glass of red before I knew what I was doing. Started then on Diet Coke but got so bored watching everyone get drunk & sing karaoke I had a few vodka's :(
Then the only thing for brekkie yesterday mornign was choc au pain & croissants & I was so hungry I had one of each :(
No lunch then not too bad a roast last night when we got home, but I feel crap that every weekend we have something on where I'm unable to stick to it however hard I plan. Ok so this one wasn't so disasterous but I barely lost anything in over a month :(

Mine wasn't too bad (I hope), went out Saturday night for a friends birthday, shared the starters between us, had cajun blackened fish with a creole sauce for main with a house salad & no pudding BUT did have two glasses of sparkling wine, two cocktails & a southern comfort & lemonade, hopefully though this was all within my weekly syn allowance as I saved everything up, I was good yesterday though.

Weekend went OK until I was round at my mums with xmas cards on Saturday, munched 3 slices of Thorntons caramel shortbread.. don't even want to think of the syns! Was really late by the time we got home, almost stopped off for a chippy for dinner instead of cooking but managed to control myself and had lots of fruit for dinner instead. Had a bit of a crappy week though so I've probably put on anyway :( weighing in tonight.. don't want to.

i had a bad wed, thur and fri due to stress and i also had throtons caraml shortcake slice yummy
the weekend was difficult but getting through it now and weight myself this morning with a two pound lose :)

Saturday we came back from our hols & I prepared lunch for the plane & even though I wanted to didn't eat any of OH pringles.

Went for 1 drink (honest) Saturday night & had SW tea (just stuff that was in).

Sunday had the usual drinks & chocs with MIL which I allow for in my weekly syn allowance. So all in all feeling quiet pleased with myself, just hope WI on Thursday shows good news :p

What an honest lot you all are. It is nice to see people admit there slip ups it makes me feel more normal.

Well done everyone back on plan today.

I had two meals out Frid and Satu and loads of cava Friday. Went straight back on the plan Saturday afternoon and Sunday.

I hadn't had a particularly good week but I managed to excel myself yesterday with 75 YES 75 syns,trying to get back on track today but I am feeling rough (too much rose) and I just want bread and sandwiches. WI tomorrow and I hope back on track

I had a bottle of wine on Friday night then on Saturday and Sunday I had a few bottles of lager (corona) whilst watching X Factor!! (which I hadn't counted for in my syns) Unfortunately I also managed to eat so many pretzels on Saturday afternoon that I felt a bit sick (although I did give the pie at the footie game a miss)!

I have weigh in tomorrow night but can't decide whether to go as we're out on our work dinner in the afternoon - big 4 course jobbie, which will obviously make me weigh more than I actually do anyhow cos we'll only have finished eating about an hour before weigh in so it'll all just be sat in my tummy waiting to weigh in with me!

Also, if I go to class then it means I have to cancel meeting my friend for her birthday drink after work (when I say drink, we'll both be driving so its actually a birthday coffee and a gab)!

Hhhhhm what do to!

x

Had 2 dinner parties, but had just dessert at the 1st one (Sat) and just the main meal at the one the day after, but went on the exercise bike a bit longer than usual, so hope it paid off!

BK on friday night, then a trip to York on Sat. had a lasagne and chips for lunch but a SW tea.
Sunday had a carvery for lunch and a picnic type tea...oh dear...

Back