How did that happen!!!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by elles1978, 12 October 2009 Social URL.

1. elles1978

elles1978 Member

Have you ever got to the point of no return when trying to lose weight? When your sick of eating everything in sight and you feel really unhealthy inside?
    Well I reached that point on Sunday so have joined SW online. Have a really stressful job so can't make the classes as it puts me under too much pressure!

Have lost 2stone in the past getting down to 9st 9lbs but have some how managed in 5 years to put 5 stone back on!!!
    WOW how did that happen lol

Good Luck to everyone:angeldevil:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatbunny

fatbunny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(41.03%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world/
    it is amazing how hard it is to get weight off but it goes back on so easily. well done you for joining up again, look forward to read your progress each week.

4. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Know what you mean about the point of no return and the woe of putting weight back on.

Like you I find attending classes too much pressure and am going it alone. Hope you get on well sw is a great plan.

Vanda

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.