How did you chose your diet program?

I've chosen Slim and Save to start off this time. I know it works well for me and it takes away having to actually think about food. I've done Slimming World a few times in the past and although I lose well in the beginning I tend to find the amount of freedom difficult to control and I just fall off. After my 12 weeks on this I'm going to try healthy eating with a bit of CBT and possibly trying Paul McKenna's hypno band. I'm using my time on a VLCD to really think about how I want to eat when I come off it and have decided that using side plates instead of dinner plates is the way to go for me. One of my major problems is portion size and being able to leave food on the plate. From the occasional meals I've had since starting this I'm slowly getting better at leaving food and eating slower, but I think the only way I will be able to control the size of my portions is to have the food on a smaller plate. That way at least I can fool my brain into thinking I'm having far more than I am.

I think which ever diet you chose though the most important thing to look at is why you eat the way you do in the first place and tackle that. That's why I'm looking at the CBT. We can diet as much as we like but if we don't tackle our issues with food we'll just fall off the wagon or put it all back on the second we stop.

I choose herbalife because it stops me thinking about my next feed all day !!! Normally from the moment I wake I am thinking about next thing to eat. Breakfast in my mouth and already thinking about next thing to eat .. It's an obsession!!!

So to feel good in general with energy and the rest I love herbalife . And I really really enjoy my dinner then even when my dinner consists of really healthy foods !

:)

I am also a Herbalife obsessive! Like everyone else I have tried many different diets to aid with maintaining/losing weight/building muscle and help with my sporting activities. Probably the worst was low carb! I have never felt so weak and tired in the gym and in general.

A family friend sells Herbalife and got my mum started, she lost 3 stone in 3 months and hardly went to the gym! So I thought I would give it a go and I wish I had started sooner! I lost 8lbs in my first 8 weeks and I am so energized i feel great! I have since become a distributor because I liked it so much and I love helping others achieve their goals.

I can't recommend it enough. It's such a healthy, easy, no calorie or point counting diet which gives you guaranteed results! Why wouldn't you?

I am also a Herbalife obsessive! Like everyone else I have tried many different diets to aid with maintaining/losing weight/building muscle and help with my sporting activities. Probably the worst was low carb! I have never felt so weak and tired in the gym and in general.

A family friend sells Herbalife and got my mum started, she lost 3 stone in 3 months and hardly went to the gym! So I thought I would give it a go and I wish I had started sooner! I lost 8lbs in my first 8 weeks and I am so energized i feel great! I have since become a distributor because I liked it so much and I love helping others achieve their goals.

I can't recommend it enough. It's such a healthy, easy, no calorie or point counting diet which gives you guaranteed results! Why wouldn't you?

I couldn't agree more. Absolutely zero cravings or hunger pangs. Look so forward to my dinner in the evening and also my protein bar during the day as a snack (peanut & chocolate) !!!!

Just a brilliant feel good lifestyle change :)

Herbalife Dinner today

Just had omelette for dinner . No oil . Spinach , onion, green pepper , lean bacon (grilled first) , cucumber , 4 egg whites and 1 full egg, 20g cheddar cheese. Tiny bit of salt & pepper .

YUM & I'm stuffed !!!

I couldn't agree more. Absolutely zero cravings or hunger pangs. Look so forward to my dinner in the evening and also my protein bar during the day as a snack (peanut & chocolate) !!!!

Just a brilliant feel good lifestyle change :)

That's great! The protein bars are awesome, especially if you have a sweet tooth :)

It's definitely a good lifestyle change.

I calorie count and walk as I find that's what I find easiest and it fits in better with my lifestyle! Everyone is different tho! Have a good think and research and see what you feel most comfortable with...good luck! Xx

Hello,
I join the conversation. I have tried any weight loss programs but I regained weight. I don't know why. I would like find the solution. Could you give me some weight loss tips please? Thanks a lot Abbey

Back