how did you do then?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by purplejulie, 26 December 2007 Social URL.

1. purplejulie

purplejulie Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    So how do those of us who were sticking to the diet or maintaining do yesterday?

Personally, I didn't do too badly. I stuck to the soup but did sneak a little taster of some of the meat. Hopefully it won't do too much damage, but I have a week before my next weigh in so we will see. Out again today but at least it won't be me preparing it all so not as tempting, I shall just stay clear of the table.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Freda

Freda Member

Well done purplejulie, you did really well yesterday :) I hope today's outing goes well for you, your doing so well.

Yesterday i had planned to have protein and green veg, ended up having 2 spoons beans before dinner, plate of turkey and sprouts (officially the tastiest vegetable i have ever had :drool:) Finished the day off with few slices of plastic cheese!!!!

Im looking at this as a minor setback and am definitely back on the wagon, we're only human and these slip ups happen - so ive learnt after the last time and that its not always the end of the world.

Best of luck with everyones weigh in this week.

4. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done both of you! I really enjoyed Christmas and my sis and I stuck to it. We went to mine whilst my parents and hubby enjoyed there dinner! we listened to music and had a little boogie of our own hee hee

Hope xx

5. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Well done...you are really on course for being a slim new you next Christmas....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.