how did you do then?

purplejulie

So how do those of us who were sticking to the diet or maintaining do yesterday?

Personally, I didn't do too badly. I stuck to the soup but did sneak a little taster of some of the meat. Hopefully it won't do too much damage, but I have a week before my next weigh in so we will see. Out again today but at least it won't be me preparing it all so not as tempting, I shall just stay clear of the table.

Well done purplejulie, you did really well yesterday :) I hope today's outing goes well for you, your doing so well.

Yesterday i had planned to have protein and green veg, ended up having 2 spoons beans before dinner, plate of turkey and sprouts (officially the tastiest vegetable i have ever had :drool:) Finished the day off with few slices of plastic cheese!!!!

Im looking at this as a minor setback and am definitely back on the wagon, we're only human and these slip ups happen - so ive learnt after the last time and that its not always the end of the world.

Best of luck with everyones weigh in this week.

Well done both of you! I really enjoyed Christmas and my sis and I stuck to it. We went to mine whilst my parents and hubby enjoyed there dinner! we listened to music and had a little boogie of our own hee hee

Hope xx

Well done...you are really on course for being a slim new you next Christmas....

Back