How did you do today (Xmas day)?

Mamacandoit

How did it go?

i calculated I ate about 50 syns but I also had loads of veg.

From now, back on the horse

I stuck to plan and had 10 syns. I am off to my mother in law's today, where it will be slightly trickier so I have had a fruit/yoghurt breakfast to keep my HEBs and syns in reserve!

I was off plan yesterday and will be today. I decided not to count syns, my plan is simple, to enjoy myself and not worry about it. After all, Christmas only comes once a year!! xxx. Merry Christmas all!! xxx

Sent from my U8815 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was off plan yesterday. I didn't count syns/HEXs. I had one Xmas dinner (at lunch time) at my mum and dad's, and then another Xmas dinner (at tea time) at my other half's mum and dad's! I skipped breakfast (never usually do this, but as I was having 2 Christmas dinners I made an exception).

Both starters were melon (free - no sauces or anything), both main courses were potatoes and veg (both had kindly done me some boiled so no fat) and Quorn instead of meat as I'm veggie (peppered steak at one, chicken fillets at the other) so all that was free. I had gravy, a spoon full of stuffing, apple sauce and 3 roast parsnips which would have been synable, plus a few chocs and a handful of crisps in the evening. I had one large tablespoon full of pudding (ginger and treacle sponge) and no pudding at the other meal.

I was driving so only had one alcoholic drink when I got home in the evening.

I think I did well - I didn't feel deprived (I honestly am not a fan of roast potatoes and Yorkshire puds so it was easy to not have them) and stopped when I was full.

I hope everyone had a fantastic day!!! Mine was lovely!

Back