how did you pick your user name

Captain Nemo, as when i was younger i was working on a site and driving a van down a long track instead of walking, it was very muddy.
I got the van stuck in the mud up to the doors and had to be towed out by 2 tractors.
i did exactly the same thing a week later, so the lads on site ribbed me about trying to drive vans underwater like a submarine, hence Captain Nemo............

i wish id thought of that before i chose my name! my mums best friend is now on SW and i really dont want her to find this site (mean i know!) because i know ive been *****ing on about my mum a lot and i think she'd be upset.

now i feel even worse :cry:

But you have your picture on here so she would know of you that way hun x

But i know what you mean. I have said a few things about a family member but they dont come here yet (even though they should)xx

But you have your picture on here so she would know of you that way hun x

But i know what you mean. I have said a few things about a family member but they dont come here yet (even though they should)xx

she'd know from my username, from my stats and to be honest she'd probably be able to tell from the way i talk and the things i say :rolleyes: xx

LMAO I love it!!! I loved Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes :D was disappointed with the final episode of Ashes to Ashes though :confused:

you are not the only one I dont really do TV but Ashes to Ashes n Life on Mars were my must watches
I was really dissapointed with the ending I was expecing way more :( specially since we were saying bye to the Gene Genie

I'm from Manchester... and I'm a "Bird"... 'oop North, that makes me MancBird :)

mine is what I called myself when i was younger and couldnt say my name properly-some family members still call me it

I've had this name for a few years now, it's the same name as my website. I'm rubbish at making usernames up and this one is pretty good by my unimaginative standards :D

My whole family are football mad :D including myself.

I have 3 sons 21,16 and 14 all who play, 2 who referee and the eldest also coaches, also 2 of them have season tickets for newcastle united and I go when I can.

So thats how I get my name sounds better than football mum and the americans when they say it make it sound so glam...... soccermom :D:D

Great thread Tara!
Mine was my 1st pets name, I had a rabbit called Babysham when I was 5, my sister had one called Brandy, think mine was the better name! Oh, and the 80 bit is birth year!

Mine is simple

Galaxy - my most FAVOURITE chocolate in the world :D:D:D

miss - cos i am!!!!

I actually live in Cornwall and I'm built like a racing bean!!! :8855:...

....not really! I live in Devon and I'm currently a Dumpling, or I was when I started back in October! May change to Devon_Delight when I get to target - what do you think? xxx

I'm a member of the no imagination brigade, so......Skrinking (because that's what I'm doing :D) and Bev because it's my names. I say 'names' because most of friends call me Beverage due to my love of alkihol :D lol

Back