How do I add goals?

Zoe.D

loving life
Sorry guys to ask such a silly question, but how do I add my goals underneath a post like everyone else has? Is it in the signature part in the CP? Thanks Zoe x :eek:

Sorry guys to ask such a silly question, but how do I add my goals underneath a post like everyone else has? Is it in the signature part in the CP? Thanks Zoe x :eek:

Yes, if you go to User CP and edit your signature you can add goals in there :)

Though I believe you are limited in space until you reach 50 posts.

Thank Lynda, will try that. Zoe x
As you can see it worked xx

Hi Zoe, you can also add a ticker if you want.;)
Just click on the link above anyones and join the web site, put in your details and copy the text and paste it into your signature.:)
Hey presto it apears above to show you what it will look like. Louie:wave_cry:

Do you know how many posts you need to clock before been able to add a picture as your avatar?

50 I think

I got to it by playing the the word games in the CD forum.
Good luck xx

Yeah I got to 20 by doing that LOL is going to be a long slow process :rolleyes:

Just start replying to lots of posts too :) as well as the word games. You'll be past 50 before you know it.

hi can you tell me how i get all the info on the left side of screen, diet statistics ect and keep my ticker there, i have to keep pasting it lol thanks claira x

I have done that by clicking on user cp top left then click on add details. :)

well what do you know? i reached my posts limit but it still wont let me, i get as far as selecting my picture then when I click on save changes it wipes it off and no joy. Yes i have checked the size. :confused:

thanks passion flower, here goes hopefully it worked x

hey... thanks again it worked, i am getting hungry now, cant wait till my forest fruit shake for breaky...mmmmm yum lol will go to bed soon that will help. x

it worked indeed, i can see it. I have not tried the beryy shake yet you will have to tell me how it was M xx

had one yesterday, its not bad, had a leek and potao soup for tea, yuk, love the oriental chilli soup though. x

I just love the diet tracker, such a good visual tool for when you take steps on your journey :).

had one yesterday, its not bad, had a leek and potao soup for tea, yuk, love the oriental chilli soup though. x
ooh I might try it thanks, I adore the chilli soup and I am trying the leek one today for the first time.
Asa I agree about the tickers makes it more real somehow seeing it down there. Let's hope we will be close to the finishing line soon.:)

Back