How do i do slimming world?

I havent got the time to pop to the meetings. So have ordered a pack off ebay. Am going to follow the 7day plan that is on their site atm.

Celebrity slim is £25 a week for 14 sachets of the milk shakes so yes quite expensive. xx

If you're after a long term weight loss plan/life style change, then SW could be just what you're after. The problem with a shake type diet is that you need to go back to eating food at some point and its so easy to go back to eating how you were before losing weight and therefore may gain whatever was lost. Hope you get on well with the SW 7 day plan, once you have the starter books and read them, it'll all make sense :)

I havent got the time to pop to the meetings. So have ordered a pack off ebay. Am going to follow the 7day plan that is on their site atm.

Celebrity slim is £25 a week for 14 sachets of the milk shakes so yes quite expensive. xx

and what is the cost (if you don't mind my asking) of a SW pack from eBay these days?

Yeah so true, i dont know maybe im sceptical that this will work. Obviously it does as so many of you ladies have done so well. But that was probably the reason i went for the Cambridge diet n celebrity slim rather than this. Its shopping day Tuesday so will start then.

The starter pack i found was £8 including postage. Which had the extra easy book, Body magic, food optimising, F.I.T weekly log & food diary. xx

I used to work for the chemist that sells celebrity slim, we were entitled to a discount and quite a few staff tried it....noot many of them stuck to it though;) I would wholeheartedly recommend SW over CS ANYDAY:)

SW is just the best, you can eat LOTS of healthy food, and normal food and is a life long plan, Im sure slim fast etc work to get the weight off, but you cant live on them forever! this is a long term healthy eating plan........... and have a look through the pictures thread, so much yummy food,

Back